Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday (24)









 Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly Meme hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine. It is an opportunity for us to show books we can't wait to get our hands on.

This week, I'm waiting for:


Title: Timepiece
Author: Myra McEntire
Release Date: June 12, 2012
Publisher: Edgemont USA

A threat from the past could destroy the future. And the clock is ticking...
Kaleb Ballard's relentless flirting is interrupted when Jack Landers, the man who tried to murder his father, timeslips in and attacks before disappearing just as quickly. But Kaleb has never before been able to see time travelers, unlike many of his friends associated with the mysterious Hourglass organization. Are Kaleb's powers expanding, or is something very wrong? 
Then the Hourglass is issued an ultimatum. Either they find Jack and the research he's stolen on the time gene, or time will be altered with devestating results. 
Now Kaleb, Emerson, Michael, and the other Hourglass recruits have no choice but to use their unusual powers to find Jack. But where do they even start? And when? And even if they succeed, it may not be enough... 
The follow-up to Hourglass, Timepiece blends the paranormal, science fiction, mystery, and suspense genres into a nonstop thrill ride where every second counts.

Loved Hourglass. I simply can't wait for the sequel.

15 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed Hourglass and I'm very excited to read Timepiece. I'm especially excited since it's being told from Kaleb's perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read Hourglass yet but I definitely will soon. :D
    Nice pick!

    @BOOK WHALES
    MY WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read Hourglass, but I'm just understanding what the title implies: that it's about time travel! I love the cover. Great choice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The book sounds interesting! I like the sounds of it!! Great choice! Thank you for sharing it!

    Sam
    Books For All Seasons

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed Hourglass too! And I am super super excited this book is from Kaleb's POV! I love him! I really wanted Emerson with him.
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so totally on my wish list, too! Great choice :)

    Here is my WoW: http://tinyurl.com/7ghqlot
    Nickey @ The Book Shop Assistant

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is on my to read list. Hopefully I can get my hands on Hourglass before Timepiece comes out. That is one gorgeous cover! Great pick :)

    Check out my WoW picks for this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this looks soo good!! <3 the cover

    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/02/waiting-on-wednesday-29.htmlhttp://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/02/waiting-on-wednesday-29.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't read the first book yet, but I love the sound of both books. I really need to check them out. Great pick!!

    Here’s my WoW pick if you’d like to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need to read Hourglass asap. Love the covers for these books! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this cover!!! I still need to read Hourglass, I don't know what is stopping me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That cover is fascinating, sounds good.

      http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/02/waiting-on-wednesday.html

      Delete
  12. I love that cover and the book sounds great.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am reading Hourglass right now and so far I love it! I guess when I finish it I will want to have the sequel!! :) Awesome pick Em!! :) :) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great pick! I'm gonna be reading Hourglass in the next couple days. Hopefully I'll be looking forward to this soon as well! :)

    My WoW: http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2012/02/waiting-on-wednesday-24.html

    -Brittani :)

    ReplyDelete