Monday, December 10, 2012

2013 Books (1) : Final books in a series I just can’t wait to read


I should be studying for my Philosophy exam tomorrow, but I needed a break. I thought, “What’s better to take my mind off my studies than to think about all the books I’m excited for 2013?” Yet, there seems to be so many that I find it hard to decide which book to choose. I’ll be posting a few posts before the end of the year, each with a different theme. This first post is all about series coming to an end. Here is my top ten “Final books in a series I just can’t wait to read”

Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
(March 19th)

Requiem by Lauren Oliver
(March 5th)

Boundless by Cynthia Hand
(January 22nd)

Shades of Earth by Beth Revies
(January 15th)

The Rising by Kelley Armstrong
(April 9th)

Chosen at Nightfall by C.C. Hunter
(April 30th)

The Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
(No official cover yet...)


A Touch Menacing by Leah Clifford
(March 5th)
Enders by Lissa Price
(July 4th)










For the tenth one, I’m a little cheating. I still haven’t started this series, but I’ve heard only good things about it. I’m waiting for the final book to come out to start it though, since I won’t have to wait in between.

Mirrored Shard by Caitlin Kittredge
(February 12th)






 Which of these books are you excited to read? Any series I should read? Any books I have forgotten that should have been there in your opinion?

2 comments:

  1. I agree with just about half of these and the other half look awesome too! I might have to check them out :)

    Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply because she or he seated unclear, As i sought after your ex boyfriend repeatedly, "What internet business considering certainly on... everything that achieve fake rolex who makes people take pleasure in one? inch His particular eye lids increased and even she or he answered "We try to make fellas start looking decent! Brand-new areas such as gucci replica determined his particular "pivot point". Helping to make fellas start looking decent taken using it all types of unique scenarios. She or he could very well round up his particular chanel replica client's message communications information even while some people shopped designed for tuxedos, and be able to distribute them all helpful reminders well before friends and family 1st birthdays and even wedding anniversaries, through fake rado tips about just the right expensive jewelry, present and candies. She or he might create an important commission payment at the service every even while helping to make his particular fake breitling mens people "look good". She or he could very well broaden his particular production include things like business wear, considering the fact that however now not end up merely "tuxedo" browse, though a purpose at which fellas could very well visited start looking decent with the eye lids in many others. Observe how very important which will skillful main difference will be?

    ReplyDelete