Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday (25)











 Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly Meme hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine. It is an opportunity for us to show books we can't wait to get our hands on.

This week, I'm waiting for:

Title: Onyx
Author: Jennifer L. Armentrout
Release Date: May 15th, 2012
Publisher: Entangled Publishing

Being connected to Daemon Black sucks…

Thanks to his alien mojo, Daemon’s determined to prove what he feels for me is more than a product of our bizarro connection. So I’ve sworn him off, even though he’s running more hot than cold these days. But we’ve got bigger problems.

Something worse than the Arum has come to town.

The Department of Defense is here. If they ever find out what Daemon can do and that we're linked, I’m a goner. So is he. And there's this new boy in school who’s got a secret of his own. He knows what’s happened to me and he can help, but to do so, I have to lie to Daemon and stay away from him. Like that's possible. Against all common sense, I'm falling for Daemon. Hard.

But then everything changes…

I’ve seen someone who shouldn’t be alive. And I have to tell Daemon, even though I know he’s never going to stop searching until he gets the truth. What happened to his brother? Who betrayed him? And what does the DOD want from them—from me?

No one is who they seem. And not everyone will survive the lies…



Okay, I know that the cover will probably change now that they redid the cover for Obsidians. I loved the first book. I simply can't wait to read more!

16 comments:

  1. I still have to read Obsidian but I really need to soon. Everyone seems to be waiting on this one and I hear such great things about this author.
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still haven't read the first novel, gotta get my hands on it! Great pick :)

    check out my wow: http://shortandsweetreviews.blogspot.com/2012/02/wow-waiting-on-wednesday-24.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read Obsidian yet and all I've been seeing are rave reviews so I'm dying to get my hands on that book. This one too! Great pick :)

    Check out our WoW picks this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like Jennifer, I still have to read Obsidian. People keep telling me how awesome it is and it seems everyone who read it is now impatiently waiting for the next installment, so.. Heh.

    Happy Wednesday! : )

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Jennifer L Armentrout!! I am dying to read this!! Excellent pick!!

    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/02/waiting-on-wednesday-30.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its sounds like a good read. I still haven't read the first book yet. Thanks for sharing your WoW book :) Natasha @ Paranormal Goddess Blog - Waiting On Wednesday Post

    ReplyDelete
  7. Onyx was my pick last week! I honestly can't wait for it to come out :))

    New follower here ;)

    my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  8. I still need to read Obsidian, but I plan on waiting until Shadows and Onyx comes out. I just want to read it all straight! lol. But I do love this cover. The blue is so mesmerizing. Lovely pick this week. I can't wait for this to come out so I can finally start reading :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hear so many good things about this series, I should probably have a closer look at it... :P

    Here is my WoW: http://tinyurl.com/879d67q
    Nickey @ The Book Shop Assistant

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't read Obsidian yet :( Although they both look awesome so I'm sure it's going to be a great read!

    My Wow for this week. :)

    Vicky
    Books, Biscuits & Tea

    ReplyDelete
  11. I still have to read Obsidian, but I've heard this is a good series. Great choice!
    My WoW this week is from CROSS MY HEART.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I still haven't read the first book in the series but both sound really, really good! Great pick!
    My WOW http://janieraeldridge.blogspot.com/2012/02/waiting-on-wednesday-midsummers.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've heard great things about all Jennifer's books but I haven't read them yet. I really need to get on that! Great pick and happy reading :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh man, that angle of her neck does NOT look comfortable! I hope they change that if they re-do the covers (:

    I've heard a lot of great things about part one, so I hope the sequel will live up to it.

    Celine ~ Nyx Book Reviews
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  15. I need to read Obsidian. I've heard great things about it. Great pick this week!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete