Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday (26)


 Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly Meme hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine. It is an opportunity for us to show books we can't wait to get our hands on.

This week, I'm waiting for:

Title: The Unquiet
Author: Jeannine Garsee
Release Date: July 17th, 2012
Publisher: Bloomsbury

Sixteen-year-old Rinn Jacobs has secrets: One, she’s bipolar. Two, she killed her grandmother. 

After a suicide attempt, and now her parents' separation, Rinn and her mom move from California to the rural Ohio town where her mother grew up. Back on her medications (again!) and hoping to stay well, Rinn settles into her new home and school. She refuses to be daunted by the fact that the previous owner hanged herself in Rinn's bedroom, or that her classmates believe the school pool is haunted by Annaliese, a girl who drowned there. But when a reckless séance goes awry, and terrible things start happening to her new friends—yet not to her—Rinn is determined to find out why she can’t be "touched" by Annaliese...or if Annaliese even exists. 
With the help of Nate Brenner, the hunky “farmer boy” she’s rapidly falling for, Rinn devises a dangerous plan to uncover the truth. Soon reality and fantasy meld into one, till Rinn finds it nearly impossible to tell the difference. When a malevolent force threatens the lives of everyone she cares about--not to mention her own--she can't help wondering: who should she really be afraid of? 
Annaliese? Or herself?

I love the cover, and it sounds excellent!

What book are you waiting for? 

16 comments:

  1. Oooo this sounds really good!!

    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/03/waiting-on-wednesday-34.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one sounds really interesting and spooky. I like the cover for this one as well. Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one sounds really good. Loved the synopsis. Thanks for sharing :)

    My Wow

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I saw the cover, I fell in love with this book.
    It sounds so interesting ! I cannot wait for it's release either.

    Great choice

    Check out my WoW : http://nicksbookblog93.blogspot.com/2012/03/waiting-on-wednesday-8-glitch-by.html

    Nick @ Nick's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Creepy and exciting! I've had my eye on this one. I love the cover!
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  6. OoOo yes, I already have this one added. I love the cover and it sounds right up my reading alley. Come check out mine, if you have the chance!
    Shellie @ Creative Reads

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to agree, that cover is so pretty! But the spookiness of the summary just makes me want to read it. Great pick :)

    Check out my WoW picks for this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh love the cover! Sounds like it's going to be one scary and exciting read :D Bring on the creepy! (Ghost books creep me out lol)

    I'm now your newest follower :D

    Here's my choice if you would like to check it out...

    Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how I want this book!!! Why can't it come out sooner, eh???

    Here is my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  10. Soooo awesome - can't wait to finally get my hands on a copy of this. Dying to read it. :) Great pick!

    Carina
    Fictional Distraction

    ReplyDelete
  11. This sounds like a good one. I haven't heard of it before. Thanks for sharing.

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! This one sounds quite creepy! It sounds like a great read.

    My WoW | International giveaway

    Happy reading! (:
    Vicky
    Books, Biscuits & Tea

    ReplyDelete
  13. I do want to read this one too...and the farm boy doesn't hurt!

    Our WoW is at Book Sake. –Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like a captivating choice.

      Delete
  14. This sounds very interesting. I love all these under water covers.

    ReplyDelete