Friday, February 01, 2013

2013 Update (1) : January


January is over. I can’t believe how fast it went by. I still write 2012 instead of 2013 half of the time. This year, I’ve decided to do monthly updates. This will also help me keep track of what I’ve done in the last month, the books I’ve read, the books I’ve reviewed, special posts, and my challenges…

I have to say that January wasn’t what I was expecting, and many things happened. This made it a little harder for me to read and review as much as I wanted. Hopefully, I’ll be able to catch up in February.

Books I’ve Read
Indigo Awakening by Jordan Dane (Reviewed Here)
Level 2 by Lenore Appelhans (Reviewed Here)
Paper Valentine by Brenna Yovanoff (Reviewed Here)
Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi (Reviewed Here)
Just One Day by Gayle Forman (Reviewed Here
Shades of Earth by Beth Revis
Prodigy by Marie Lu
Boundless by Cynthia Hand
Nobody by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
Unremembered by Jessica Brody

Part of the 2013 TBR Pile Challenge
Tempest by Julie Cross (Reviewed Here)
Meant to Be by Lauren Morrill (Reviewed Here)
Dark Kiss by Michelle Rowen
The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff

Now, there are many books I’m hoping to read this month. I don’t know yet how many I’ll have time to read, but here is a list of a few I’ll definitely try to get to this month.

The Archived by Victoria Schwab
Breaking Point by Kristen Simmons
Notes from Ghost Town by Kate Ellison
Unraveling by Elizabeth Noris
Altered by Jennifer Rush
Everbound by Brodi Ashton
Splintered by A.G. Howard
Beautiful Chaos by Margaret Stohl and Kami Garcia
Stolen Nights by Rebecca Maizel
Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi

Here it is for January! Any books I should check out in February? 


10 comments:

  1. Wow! You read some amazing looking books last month!I really want to read Level 2 and Paper Valentine, they both look amazing!

    Check out my wrap-post? :D
    http://blogofabookaholic.blogspot.com/2013/02/january-wrap-up-post.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both Level 2 and Paper Valentine were really good! Hope you'll have time to read them! =)

      Delete
  2. Good job! You've read so much, hopefully most of them were good books that you enjoyed! Have a good reading month this February.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I plan on reading Through the Ever Night this month, I CAN'T WAIT! Splintered was pretty good, I wasn't blown away but it felt like i was on an acid trip for realz with the world that was created!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the commetn on Splintered. It will probably make it easier for me to get into the story if I'm aware how trippy it can be. I do hope you'll find the time for Through the Ever Night, it's an excellent sequel.

      Delete
  4. What a great month you had! I read Level 2 in January, too, and I can't wait to read Boundles and Prodigy, both on my shelf right now! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There seems to be so many good books to read at this year! Hard to choose. Hope you'll enjoy both of these! =)

      Delete
  5. I have to write the date a lot for work and while I started strong with 2013, lately I've been putting 2012 down a lot. Hope you get to Unraveling! I just read it last month and enjoyed it so very much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to know I'm not the only one! I really want to get to Unraveling, at least before the sequel comes out. It has been on my shelf for waht seems like forever.

      Delete