Saturday, March 23, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #5

Stacking the Shelves was something I missed doing, and I've decided to start doing it again for Spring. I probably won't do it every week, since I'm on a budget (meaning I can't buy as many book as I would like).

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews, inspired by In My Mailbox. It is a way for blogger to share the books we got during the week.


I'm really excited to be part of a blogtour for The 5th Wave. I have already read it, and I think it will be one of the best books of 2013. It is simply amazing.


Thank you so much to Penguin Canada!

I also got some other eARCS:


The Girl Who Was Supposed To Die by April Henry
Charmed Vengeance by Suzanne Lazear
The Ward by Jordana Frankel

Thanks to Flux, Henry Holt & Co. HarperTeen, NetGalley and Edelweiss


I also bought ONE book, since I had been waiting for it forever:


Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare

Here is what I got this week! What did you get? 

19 comments:

  1. So jealous you got an ARC of The 5th Wave! I seriously can't wait to read it. I've heard it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't believe that you got an ARC of The 5th Wave! Awesome! Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHH! The Ward is one I can't wait to get my hands on! Happy reading that one!
    Our Week in Books @Libby Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy reading, I know a lot of people are really excited about Clockwork Princess.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard a lot about The Warp, hope you enjoy!

    My Stacking The Shelves

    Charlie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful haul! I'm reading The 5th Wave at the moment and really enjoying it.

    Happy reading! :-)

    http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com.au/2013/03/stacking-shelves-sunday-post.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am looking forward to reading The 5th Wave and can't wait for The Ward to come out!
    Happy reading!

    My STS

    Sabina @ Delirious About Books

    ReplyDelete
  8. Clockwork Princess!!! I cannot wait to read that one, but I am also super nervous. I think I might get teary eyed and all anxious while reading it.

    Enjoy all your goodies. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice haul. Clockwork Princess looks amazing. I like how pretty the cover is.
    Come check out my STS post as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  10. AHHH!!! The 5th Wave - so jealous~ And you got the full deal too. Enjoy!

    Stacking the Shelves #19

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome new books!! I hope you like The Ward! I thought it was a pretty good read. :)

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  12. I read an ARC of The 5th Wave and loved it too! :) Such a great sci-fi novel. Looking forward to your review for it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. We received The Girl Who Was Supposed to Die too and I can't wait to read it!! I loved Henry's previous books. I can't wait to start the 5th Wave too! I hope you enjoy all your books!

    Our StS for the week =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my god! You have The Ward! *Squee* Here's mine

    Lisa @ When She Reads

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dying for Clockwork Princess too, love ur stacks
    New GFC follower
    -Danielle at Coffee and Characters
    go to www.daniellecromero.blogspot.com to see my stacks :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oooh, The 5th Wave and The Ward! I want to get my hands on those too! I need to buy CP already too.

    My STS

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really want to read The Ward! And I hadn't heard of The 5th Wave, but it sounds really cool, so I've added it to my TBR list! Great haul--hope you love all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm seeing The 5th Wave everywhere this week, and I already can't wait to read it too. Enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome haul. Happy reading :)

    old follower

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/03/stacking-shelves-32.html

    ReplyDelete