Friday, July 29, 2011

Harry Potter Awesomeness

Like most book reader, I love Harry Potter. I’m completely obsessed with Harry Potter. Everytime one of the movies comes out, all I want is reread every book, rewatch every movie. Now, the final movie came out, I’ve been thinking of sharing a couple of amazing Harry Potterness.

One of the thing I love beside books is music, so when both can be linked, I love it. I recently found a couple of band that plays some Wizard rock, or simply did a good Harry Potter parody. Here are a couple of them:

Wizard Love by Meekakitty and Heyhihello:



“I'll slyther up to you, you can be my lion cub

Let's share a butter beer down at Rosemerta's pub

I'll chase right after you, you are my golden snitch

I'll be your Wizard love, you are are my only witch”

Don’t Leave Me by Ministry of Magic



“And I know it's been

Such a long time

Since we've just been friends

And not soldiers on

The front line of a war

That we were born into

But we've got to do this together

Don't leave me”
Slytherin Night by WinterSpringPro




So, what’s YOUR favorite book related song? And, what did you think of the final movie if you’ve seen it?

Here’s a bonus, a Hunger Games song!!

I Wanna Go (Hunger Games) by WinterSpringPro

6 comments:

  1. LOL at all these videos! I'm a huge HP fan too - I love "Wizard Love", it's amazing! :P The Hunger Games song is pretty hilarious too. Thanks for sharing these! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome. These songs always make me smile, so I had to share!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Ministry of Magic! They're my favourite wrock band. Great song choices!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Parslemouths are awesome. Especially What Kind Of Name Is Hermione? Listen to it :)

    "Such beautiful eeeeyes! I'll bake you piessss!" I love the Hunger Games song. XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll have to listen to that song. I had heard of the Parslemouths, but I never really got around to actually listen to them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joining the backpack is the Bamford Heritage Explorer I, which draws account from the best rolex replica Explorer I ref. 6350. Abounding of the admirable ancestry of the best replica watches uk Explorer I 6350 are begin on this watch, including the aglow balmy attending of the bizarre dial, the 3-6-9 punch configuration, and the different textured bore filigree dial. The bore punch is a nice blow because it was alone begin on rarer versions of the 6350 breitling replica
    Explorer. Added appearance that the Bamford Heritage Explorer I has that are aggregate with the best 6350 Rolex Explorer cover the lollipop abnormal duke and the ample colossal acme with no acme guards.

    ReplyDelete