Friday, July 08, 2011

Review: Everlasting

Title: Everlasting
Author:Alyson Noël
Release Date: June 7th, 2011
Series: The Immortals #6
Number of Pages: 320
Publisher: St. Martin’s Griffin
Source: Bought
Everlasting is the sixth and final installment of the epic love story that has enchanted readers across the world. Ever and Damen have spent centuries facing down bitter rivals, jealous friends and their own worst fears-all in the hope of being together forever. Now in Everlasting, their destiny is finally within reach.
Will they be united-or torn apart forever? Readers will finally discover the truth in this anxiously awaited conclusion!
I enjoy this book, mainly because I loved this series. It wasn’t what I was expecting before I start reading it. Still, after a couple of pages, the story line became predictable. I guessed easily what would happen next. It didn’t make the book boring or anything. I was simply expecting something a little more exciting and unpredictable. It was nice to say the way the series ended, because it was satisfying. It gives us closer. Yet, I wanted to be surprised.

I thought Ever was annoying during the first books. In this one, she seems to get a little more maturity and assurance. She wasn’t as naïve and impulsive in this one, which was a great thing! In this book, it was Damen that got on my nerves. He felt a little to self-centered. That’s the feeling I got. It just really annoyed me. The other thing that made me sad is that Miles wasn’t there enough. I want him to read more of him. I love him! He is so sweet.

The series is a fun romance. I really enjoy this series, but I don’t think this book was the best of this series. If you enjoyed the series, you’ll probably enjoy this one!


No comments:

Post a Comment