Sunday, December 11, 2011

2012 Books I'm dying to read!

I tried to do a Top 20 "Can't Wait to read" books of 2012, which was extremelly hard. How could I decide! I was finally able to make my choices and here it is!


City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare (May 8th 2012)
I NEED to know what will happen to Jace. After all, Cassandra Clare elft us with a mean cliffhanger. Seriously, who isn't dying to know what will happen next.

Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare (November 2012)

Well, after  reading Clockwork Prince this week, how could I not be dying to read the last book  in this series. I have to know what will happen between Tessa, Will and Jem. 




Insurgent by Veronica Roth (May 28th 2012)
I absolutely loved Divergent. It was one of my favorite Debut this year. I can't wait to read what will happen to Tris, and of course Four. If you still haven't read Divergent, you need to read it before this one comes out.






Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver (March 6th 2012)
Loved, loved, LOVED Delirium. The ending broke my heart and I have to say that I'm really curious to see what will happen to Lena. 






The Calling by Kelley Armstrong (April 10th 2012)
I love Kelley Armstrong's book and I can't wait to read more from her! I really enjoyed The Gathering adn I can't wait to see what will happen next.





Spell Bound by Rachel Hawkins (March 13th 2012)
This series is so fun and cute! I can't wait to read what will happen to Sophie next. I really enjoyed this series so far, and I don't think this third book will disappoint me.






The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead (June 19th 2012)
I enjoyed Bloodlines, and I'm expecting a lot from this series. I do think this series will keep getting better and better, especially since we should see some interaction between Adrian and Dimitri, which should be fun to read....




A Million Suns by Beth Revis (January 10th 2012)
I really loved Across the Universe, even though I'm not that interested  in that kind of book usually. Now, I really want to know what will happen next. Fortunately, I won't have to wait so long!





Black Heart by Holly Black (April 3rd 2012)
I love this series, and of course I'm excited to see hwo everything will turn out in this series. I have to say that I don't really like the new covers, which is why I'm using the old cover. (It won't fit with my series now....)





The Fault in Our Stars by John Green (January 10th, 2012)
Seriously, do I need to explain this one? I adore John Green, and I'm extremelly excited for his newest book. My copy is already pre-ordered, and my dad is pre-ordering me the audiobook  from DFTBA, which is narrated by John Green Himself!




The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa (April 24th 2012)
I loved the Iron Fey, so I'm dying to read the new series by Julie Kagawa! Love her writing.






This is Not a Test by Courtney Summers (June 19th 2012)
LOVE Courtney Summers. It is that simple....








Speechless by Hannah Harrington (September 2012)
Sadly there's no cover yet. I really want to read this book simply because I really loved Saving June. That's why I can't wait to read her newest book.

A Temptation of Angels by Michelle Zink (March 20th 2012)
This sounds really good. I also enjoyed Prophecy of the Sisters, which is why I can't wait to read this new book from Michelle Zink.






Of Poseidon by Anna Banks (May 22nd 2012)
Love how it sounds! It sounds intriguing.

The Unquiet by Jeannine Garsee (July 17th 2012)
Love the cover. It makes me curious about the book.

The Catastrophic History of You and Me by Jess Rothenberg (February 21st 2012)
Sounds cute, and fun, and excellent!

Grave Mercy by R.L. LaFevers (April 3rd 2012)
This book makes me really curious. I really can't wait to get my hands on it.

Cursed by Jennifer L. Armentrout (September 18th 2012)
Loved Obsidian, and I have to say that I'm really curious about this book.
Dreamless by Josephine Angelini (May 29th 2012)
Loved Starcrossed, which is why I'm dying to read the sequel!









Here's my list! It was hard to cut it to 20 books, as there are so many books I can't wait to read. What 2012 books are you guys excited to read ?

10 comments:

  1. Yeaaaaah I pretty much wanna read ALL OF THESE!! You should rename it, "The one with all of Cassie Clare's books" LOL!

    Anna @ Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great list. I can't wait to read A Million Suns, and Grave Mercy was one of my Waiting on Wednesday posts... I definitely have to get a copy of that one!

    Andrea
    Cozy Up With A Good Read

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want almost all of these!!! Especially Hannah Harrington's newest, since I just finished reading Saving June and LOVED it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grave Mercy is on NetGalley... just sayin'... ;)

    I can't wait for most of these novels too! 2012 is going to be an amazing year. BUT you're totally missing the most amazing book to come out next year - Queen of Glass by Sarah Maas. It's going to be EPIC!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh that is like, the perfect list! A lot of these would definitely make my list if I ever made one! I'm especially looking forward to Clockwork Princess and Insurgent since Cassie is a genius and Divergent was amazing :)

    Kim @ The Paper Planes

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this month I'll read "City of Lost Souls", because I love this kind of books and I downloaded it from All You Can Books. It's a great place where you can find and download some interesting eBooks for your Kindle or other kind of e-reader. I'll come back with my review...I hope I'll love this book :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Insurgent and Pandemonium are two books that I can't wait for! Great list.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear! you are not the only one! Im dying to read all of these books! sniff!

    Dazzling Reads

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pandemonium! Insurgent! This Is Not A Test! A Million Suns! The Unquiet! *falls over*

    ComaCalm's Corner

    ReplyDelete