Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Waiting On Wednesday (19)








 Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly Meme hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine. It is an opportunity for us to show books we can't wait to get our hands on.

This week, I'm waiting for:


Title: Balthazar
Author: Claudia Gray
Release Date: March 6th, 2012
Publisher: HarperTeen


Vampire heartthrob Balthazar More, first introduced to readers in the New York Times bestselling Evernight series, fights for true love in this electrifying stand-alone novel. 
Haunted by memories from his first days as a vampire, Balthazar has spent hundreds of years alone—without allies, without love. When he emerges from his isolation to help Skye Tierney, a human girl who once attended Evernight Academy, Balthazar has no idea how dangerous it will be. Skye’s psychic powers have caught the attention of Redgrave, the cruel master vampire responsible for murdering Balthazar and his family four centuries ago. Having learned of Skye’s powers and the remarkable effect her blood has on vampires, he plans to use her for his own evil purposes. As they stand together to fight the evil vampire, Balthazar realizes his lonely world could finally be changed by Skye...just as Redgrave realizes that he can destroy Balthazar once and for all by taking her for his own. 
In a story filled with forbidden love and dark suspense, one of the most beloved characters in Claudia Gray’s New York Times bestselling Evernight series will captivate readers with his battle to overcome his past and follow his heart.
Balthazar was my favorite character from the Evernight series, so I'm really curious to see more from him!

What are you waiting for?

8 comments:

  1. Im actually going to pick up all the overnight books over the weekend and read them! so many people love them! This cover looks awesome andd the name is GREAT! Balthazar :P

    Great WOW pick ;)

    - juhina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm that sounds like a great book! I haven't read the other books by that author, but I've heard they're really good! Great pick :)

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The book sounds quite interesting! I haven't read the Evernight series, but I have heard good things about it! Great choice! Thank you for sharing it!

    Sam
    Books For All Seasons

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pick, I am a fan of the Evernight series! I <3 Balthazar!

    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2011/12/waiting-on-wednesday-22.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even though I never finished the Evernight series, Balthazar always intrigued me.

    Have an amazing reading week!

    - Asher (from Paranormal Indulgence)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't get into the first book of the series, but I bet a lot of people are looking forward to this one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome pick! I'm definitely adding this one on my list.

    See my WoW picks here

    Jay @ We Fancy Books

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeaaaaaah this one looks so good!!!!! A friend of mine has it and I am SO JEALOUS! Can't wait for it :))

    Anna @ Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete