Monday, December 05, 2011

Coming Out This Week! December 5th-December 11th

Coming Out This Week is a weekly feature presenting you some of the books coming out this week. Please remember that this is a non-exhaustive list. Still, feel free to leave other books coming out this week in the comments. I would be Happy to add them!


Clockwork Prince  by Cassandra Clare ( TBD - Amazon - Amazon.ca)
Shattered Souls by Mary Lindsey ( TBD - Amazon - Amazon.ca)
Ruthless by Sara Shepard  ( TBD - Amazon - Amazon.ca)
Deadly Little Voices by Laurie Fauria Stolarz (Amazon - Amazon.ca)
Fire by James Patterson ( TBD - Amazon - Amazon.ca)
Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout ( TBD - Amazon)
Hushed by Kelley York ( TBD - Amazon )
Struck by Rhonda Stapleton ( TBD - Amazon - Amazon.ca)
Illuminated by Erica Orloff ( TBD - Amazon - Amazon.ca)
Melody Burning by Whitley Streiber ( TBD - Amazon - Amazon.ca)
Fix Me by Rune Michaels (Amazon - Amazon.ca)
The Probability of Miracles by Wendy Wunder ( TBDAmazon - Amazon.ca
Wintertown by Stephen Emond (Amazon)

Paperback and more!


The One That I Want by Jennifer Echols (ebook)
Lying Game by Sara Shepard ( Amazon - Amazon.ca)
Sweep Volume 5  by Cate Tiernan ( TBD - Amazon - Amazon.ca)
Tricks by Ellen Hopkins ( TBD - Amazon - Amazon.ca)
Grace by Elizabeth Scott ( TBD - Amazon.ca)

Which book are you the most excited for?

6 comments:

  1. Clockwork Prince and Wintertoen, which was AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for Clockwork Angel!! I am beyond excited to get my hands on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clockwork Prince! OK, that's it. I'm FINALLY going to read my dusty copy of Clockwork Angel. I'm ashamed I haven't yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know how I survived without the book blogging community! You know how many books I would have missed out on otherwise. o: Of course, now I'm overwhelmed by so many awesome ones as well! Can't wait for them all to be released:)

    ReplyDelete