Saturday, January 05, 2013

2013 TBR Pile Reading Challenge

Hi guys! This year, I'm planning on cleaning my TBR pile a little, so I thought I should try this challenge.
There is 5 levels in this challenge:
Levels:
(how many books you're planning to read for this challenge in 2013)

1-10 - A Firm Handshake
11-20 - A Friendly Hug
21-30 - A Sweet Kiss
31-40 - Love At First Sight
41-50 - Married With Children


I'll aim for the Sweet Kiss Level for the moment, and I'll see how it goes. Here are some of the titles I hope to read this year:

  1. All These ThingsI've Done by Gabrielle Zevin
  2. Beautiful Chaos by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
  3. Beautiful Redemption by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
  4. The Vicious Deep by Zoraida Cordova
  5. The Tempest by Julie Cross
  6. What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen
  7. Dark Kiss by Michelle Rowen
  8. Fire by Kristin Cashore
  9. Eon by Alison Goodman
  10. The Mockingbirds by Daisy Whitney
And many more....

This is the first ten I plan to read, and I'll try to update the list every month.

Any of you participating in this challenge?

2 comments:

  1. I am also participating in TBR 2013! I hope this will be the year to clear out some of those amazing title's off my shelf. I hope you complete your goal. Good Luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A reliable Curling Golf iron might be very effective at conducting a whole lot from aspects such as creat curls towards pass on for the purpose of. brazilian hair sale Well before most people investing in your hair curling wand you have got to have plenty of causes into account. Listed below are some rules of thumb we tend to suspected are necessary to bear in mind for you to pay for, continue reading on a little Curling wand store shopping guide book. brazilian hair uk One of the many important ingredients that should be taken into consideration is normally the cost. Simply just the quantity of are you wishing for to purchase your brand-new Curling Golf iron? brazilian hair If you happen to you shouldn't specify some expense plan it's possible you'll land up investing in a low cost not to mention ugly curler golf iron and / or rather more serious lead to compensating further capital as opposed to you also have. That has a price wanted previously investing in can assist you to whereas shopping, suggest a critical factor to try to acquire a suitable mane curler golf iron suitable for you.

    ReplyDelete