Sunday, January 06, 2013

Bout of Books Read-a-thon 6.0 Goals

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon

I've once again decided to participate in Bout of Books Read-a-thon. I'll try to read as much as I can, but with both work and school, I don't know how much I'll be able to do. I don't know if I'll succeed, but here is my Goals list:


  • Read at least 2 eARCs
  • Listen to at least one audiobook
  • Read at least 1 ARC
  • BONUS: Write at least 7 reviews
Here are some of the books I hope to read
 Tempest by Julie Cross
Indigo Awakening by Jordan Dane (eARC)
Dark Kiss by Michelle Rowen
Wicked Kiss by Michelle Rowen (eARC)
Altered by Jennifer Rush (Audiobook)
Nobody by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (ARC)
Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi (Audiobook)

Want to join me? Here is the official Blurb about Bout of Books 6.0
(from the Bout of Books blog)

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, January 7th and runs through Sunday, January 13th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 6.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. -From the Bout of Books 6.0 team


I'll be back on Monday with some new reviews! If you're participating, don't forget to link up your Goals! 

7 comments: