Monday, January 14, 2013

Bout of Books Read-a-thon 6.0: Wrap-Up

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon

Bout of Books 6.0 is now over, and I have to say that I didn’t read as many books as I had hoped. A few things happened this week that weren’t really expected. I knew I was starting this new semester on Monday, but I didn’t think I would have an essay to write for tomorrow (seriously, who does that? An essay due the second week worth 20% is simply mean.) Then my dad had surgery this week, which really wasn’t scheduled. That took priority over whatever I wanted to read.

Now, let’s see what I did read:

Tempest by Julie Cross
Indigo Awakening by Jordan Dane (eARC)
Nobody by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (ARC)
Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi (Audiobook)

Read at least 2 eARCs (Only read 1)
Listen to at least one audiobook (SUCCESS)!
Read at least 1 ARC (SUCCESS!)
BONUS: Write at least 7 reviews (wrote 3 reviews…)

How did you guys do this time? I already can’t wait for the next Bout of Books Read-a-thon. Hopefully, I’ll do better next time!

3 comments:

  1. i hope you dad surgery went well and that he is recovering.

    What you did is excellent when we see teh circumstances.

    i can't wait for the next bout of books either^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oups forgot to give you my link sorry: http://lectureaventure.blogspot.be/2013/01/bout-of-books-60-read-thon-wrap-up-post.html

      Delete
  2. I hope your dad recovers quickly! Well done on getting through most of your goals in any case :)

    ReplyDelete