Monday, April 01, 2013

2013 Update (3): March

March was a really great reading month for me. I don't know why, I just couldn't stop reading. I read almost one book everyday, and I was lucky enough to read some really great books. I was also able to write many reviews that I hadn't written yet, and I had time to schedule many post. I know April won't be as good as March, since I have two exam on April 18th and 19th, and I'm working over 30 hours this week (and I usually work 10 hours when I have school.) Here it is for March.

What I've read:

Reboot by Amy Tintera
Being Henry David by Cal Armistead (Review)
The Eternity Cure by Julie Kagawa
Gone by Michael Grant
Dare You To by Katie McGarry
Requiem by Lauren Oliver (Review)
The Nightmare Affair by Mindee Arnett (Review)
Wicked Kiss by Michelle Rowen (Review)
Flash Point by Nancy Kress
Emblaze by Jessica Shirvington (Review)
The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken (Review)
Dark Eyes by William Richter (Review)
17&Gone by Nova Ren Suma (Review)
Tiger by William Richter
White Lines by Jennifer Banash
In the Shadow of Blackbirds by Cat Winters 
Once by Anna Carey
Breathless by Brigid Kemmerer
Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
Mila 2.0 by Debra Driza
Feedback by Robinson Wells
The Ward by Jordana Frankel
The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
Clockworkd Princess by Cassandra Clare (Review)
With All My Soul by Rachel Vincent
The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
Moonset by Scott Tracey
The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson  (Review)
Crown of Embers by Rae Carson
A Midsummer Night's Scream by R.L. Stine
Greta and the Goblin King by Chloe Jacobs

Part of my 2013 TBR Challenge
Gone by Michael Grant
Flash Point by Nancy Kress
Dark Eyes by William Richter
Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
Feedback by Robinson Wells
The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson
Crown of Embers by Rae Carson

Books I want to read in April
The Lost Code by Kevin Emerson
The Viscious Deep by Zoraida Cordova
Summer and Bird by Katherine Catmull
Ferocity Summer by Alissa Grosso
Ripper by Amy Carol Reeves
Shift by Jeri Smith-Ready
All These Things I've Done by Gabrielle Zevin
Girl in the Clockwork Collar by Kady Cross
Golden Boy by Abigail Tarttelin
The Splendor Falls by Rosemary Clement-Moore

The theme this month is BEA books. I have 5 books left to read, and I really want to read them before BEA this year.


Here it is for March! Any books I should check out in April? 

4 comments:

  1. WOW! You are a reading machine, Emilie! I wish I had the time to read this much though even then I might not get this much done. Envious and impressed! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it does help that I don't have TV, and that I have no social life. AND that I love procrastinating when it comes down to homework, and books often help me do that.

      Delete
  2. Glad you had a great March-super jealous! Hope your exams go well and that you get a lot of studying done for them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very good site. i have very glad to see this.i also bookmarked it.
    Estetik

    ReplyDelete