Saturday, April 27, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #7


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews, inspired by In My Mailbox. It is a way for blogger to share the books we got during the week.

I haven't been online that much in the last two weeks, as it was the end of the semester. I'm now back, and I got some pretty great books in the last few weeks! I'll be back Monday with a review of The 5th Wave!

For Review:

Physical copies:



From NetGalley:

Truly, Madly, Deadly by Hannah Jayne
How I Lost You by Janet Gurtler
The Truth about You and Me by Amanda Grace
Confession of an Angry Girl by Louise Rozett
This Side of Jealousy by Lili Peloquin
Between the Devil and the Deep See by April Genevieve Tucholke
Earthbound by Aprilynne Pike
Tarnish by Katherine Longshore
Belladonna by Fional Paul
Phoenix by Elizabeth Richards
Star Cursed by Jessica Spotswood
Proxy by Alex London
Firecracker by David Iserson
Spirit by Brigid Kemmerer

Huge thanks to Flux, Sourcebooks Fire, Raincoast Books, Simon & Schuster Canada, Harper Collins Canada, Harlequin Teen, Penguin and Kensington.

What did YOU  add to your shelves?

7 comments:

  1. You got so many awesome books!!!

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Book Haul! Enjoy!

    http://www.alwaysyaatheart.com/2013/04/stacking-shelves-42713.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Lots of awesome titles from Netgalley! You make me want to break my request ban! lol. I'm also super jealous of that 3:59 ARC you got! I adore Gretchen McNeil! If He Had Been With Me sounds soooo good too. I hope you enjoy and love all these books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul!! Can't wait to see your review of the Fifth Wave, I've heard some mixed things about it. So, I want to see where you stand.
    Old follower
    my StS
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/04/stacking-shelves-37_27.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul this week!!
    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2013/04/stacking-shelves-48_27.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, you got Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea! I'm dying to read it, so jealous of you right now, lol.
    Awesome haul and happy reading!

    My StS: http://mycrazybookobsession.blogspot.se/2013/04/stacking-shelves-28.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. While all that is taking place on the planet below, the rest of the crew indulges in the series' weakest element. A set of Ancient stones allows crew members to swap consciousness with people on Earth, a painful deux ex machina which creates little replica wathces more than a few scenes of folks shouting rolex replica at each other. Chloe (Elyse Levesque) tells her mother about her father's death, Col. Young (Justin Louis) debates grim reality with his superiors, and Col. Telford (Lou Diamond Philips) declines to replica gucci play nice with Young's body, but their various dilemmas fail to connect on even chanel replica the most basic level.

    ReplyDelete