Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday: Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly Meme hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine. It is an opportunity for us to show books we can't wait to get our hands on.

This week, my pick is:


Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
Release Date: September 17th, 2013
Publisher: Dutton 
From the glittering streets of Manhattan to the moonlit rooftops of Paris, falling in love is easy for hopeless dreamer Isla and introspective artist Josh. But as they begin their senior year in France, Isla and Josh are quickly forced to confront the heartbreaking reality that happily-ever-afters aren’t always forever. 

Their romantic journey is skillfully intertwined with those of beloved couples Anna and Étienne and Lola and Cricket, whose paths are destined to collide in a sweeping finale certain to please fans old and new.

What book are you waiting for this week?

8 comments:

  1. It's basically Wednesday in our time so I would probably pick up Drowning Instinct by Ilsa J. Bick gonna read this one up till weekends

    Arch@Blogging Profit

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO waiting for this one too! I loved both Anna and Lola, and I bet this book would be just as fun! :D
    Hey, check this out! :D
    Review: Losing It
    Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of this, but it sounds good. Thanks for introducing me to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm all about this one! I'm starting Lola today!


    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Pick! I love it when authors give us different characters stories. This will probably be my WoW in a few weeks :)

    Ayana @ My Book Memoirs


    My Wow

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seen a lot of this one around; as we wait, I'm starting to think how Perkins is going to tie the previous stories into this one...

    ReplyDelete
  7. The body-swapping notion is clearly hermes outlet intended to cause plot complications in future episodes, but it also sucks out some of the show's inherent drama replica handbags, leaving the Destiny crew far less isolated fendi outlet than they need to be in order for the concept to work. Someone changes places with a surgeon at one point, eliminating http://www.euromacs.org/pagedown.asp a lot of the danger whenever injuries occur. What to say they can't do that with any expert any time they need a hand? The desperation that comes with being trapped far from home feels far more muted as a http://www.cityofwestwego.com/home.asp result, as does the sense of having to make use of limited resources.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Watch information Loa Focal | loa jamo genuine. Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete