Saturday, August 06, 2011

In My Mailbox 20



In My Mailbox is a Meme hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren. It is a way to share with other bloggers what you got during the week.

Hi guys!

I’m posting my In My Mailbox a little early, because I won’t be home tonight and tomorrow morning. I’m really excited with what I got this week, but mostly for the DVDs I bought. Let’s start with the books I bought:

-Spell Bound by Kelley Armstrong
-The Latte Rebellion by Sarah Jamila Stevenson
-Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel.

I also got from NetGallet:
-The Juliet Spell by Douglas Rees

Now for the DVDs, I got
-Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone Ultimate Edition
-Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secret Ultimate Edition
-Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban Ultimate Edition
-Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire Ultimate Edition
-Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix Ultimate Edition
-Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Ultimate Edition

I bought the first one during the weekend and completely fell in love with this edition. I simply had to have them all. If you want me to show you what’s inside, just tell me and I’ll do maybe a video to show you exactly what it is all about.

Also, don’t forget to participate in my 6 months bloganniversary giveaway!

So here is what I got this week! What did you get?

10 comments:

  1. Been wanting to read Infinite Days - hope you enjoy it! Have fun watching all the DVDs too! :) Happy reading :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the Harry Potter movies! I finished The Juliet Spell last week. It was such an adorable read. I hope that you enjoy your new books and movies!

    Kristina
    http://ladybugstorytime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great mailbox! Hope you enjoy Spell Bound as much as I did! Love Kelley Armstrong!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great mailbox! Harry Potter DVDs are soon worthy! I still only have the first two, I really need to catch up.

    Here's my IMM: http://bit.ly/ouffrP

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great IMM! The Harry Potter DVDs sound awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been craving the special edition dvds myself but haven't been able to justify buying them yet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. First- Love your blog design! It's so pretty! You got cool books. I love everything Morganville and Kelley Armstrong is so awesome.

    The Harry Potter DVDs are awesome. The Ultimate Edition must be really nice.

    Thanks for visiting and have a great week!

    -P.E.

    ReplyDelete
  8. All of those sound good.

    I have The Latte Rebellion and I've been meaning to read it. I just need to find the time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness! You are so lucky to get those DVDs! Thanks for visiting my IMM. I'm going to poke around your blog now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great books this week and I'm just a little jealous of the HP Ultimate Edition DVDs - they look so amazing in the store!
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete