Monday, May 21, 2012

Bout of Books 4.0: Final Update

sBout of Books Read-a-Thon
My Goal was to read  14 books in a week, and I'm happy to say I did it! I changed only one book from my Goal List (I read 13 Little Bleu Envelipos instead of Ordinary beauty)

5/14

Number of books I’ve read today: 2
Total number of books I’ve read: 2
Books: The Near Witch, Shine

5/15
Number of books I’ve read today: 2
Total number of books I’ve read: 4
Books: Code Name Verity, Monument 14


5/16
Number of books I’ve read today: 3
Total number of books I’ve read:7
Books: Spells, Clean, Entice


5/17
Number of books I’ve read today: 1
Total number of books I’ve read: 8
Books: The Exiled Queen


5/18
Number of books I’ve read today: 3
Total number of books I’ve read: 11
Books: Wake, The Catastrophic History of You and Me, Wildefire


5/19
Number of books I’ve read today: 2
Total number of books I’ve read: 13
Books: Ink Exchange, Wings of the Wicked


5/20
Number of books I've read today: 1
Total number of books I've read: 14
Books: 13 Little Blue Envelopes

How did you do?

17 comments:

  1. You did GRAnd me lady!!! I did good. stop by. hope you sign up for the august read a thon.
    http://sidnereading.blogspot.com/p/bout-of-books-read-thon.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Hopefully I will, depending with my work schedule. =)

      Delete
  2. Wow... my goal was 5 and I read 10.. and that was reading almost all day for a few days.. 14 is AMAZING. Congrats on meeting your goal!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats on reading that many! I had the entire week off, so a lot of free time to read. I didn't do much beside reading, to be honest.

      Delete
  3. ok when I saw 14 my mind just went blank. Congrats on reaching your goal. that's a lot of books!

    Bout of Books Wrap-up
    Ning @ Reading by Kindle Fire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm a fast reader, and I had a lot of time this week. I was trying to clean my bookshelves before going to BEA. Still have a lot ore books to read though!

      Delete
  4. Wow! That's a lot of books. I was happy to get my six read. Go you! Glad you had a great Bout-of-Books experience!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Bout-of-Books 4.0 was a lot of fun. Can't wait for the next! =)

      Delete
  5. 14... that's amazing! Well done! Now we just need a review writing -a-thon, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that's for sure. I'm so behind with my reviews!

      Delete
  6. Congrats on surpassing your goal!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy crap! Way to go. Great selection of books. Lots of them I want to read & lots I read and loved. Near Witch & Ink Exchange...muy bueno.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The Near Witch was great, I was suprise it took me that long to finally read it.

      Delete
  8. Wow, well done! Especially with mostly sticking to your original goals, I completely ignored mine and picked books willy nilly :P

    Here is my progress post.
    Lauren at Northern Plunder

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, you do ahve to go with your mood when you're reading. If you start something you don't really want to read, you'll take forever to finish it. I had a great selection, so it helps a lot when you need something different!

      Delete