Saturday, May 12, 2012

Bout of Books 4.0: My Goal

sBout of Books Read-a-Thon

I've decided to enter Bout of Books Read-a-thon, as I'm trying to clean my TBR shelves before BEA. Bonus, I'm not working this week so I have a lot of time to read. To know more about this read-a-thon, simply click on the button above. The read-a-thon starts Monday and ends Sunday. You still ahve time to join if you want!

My Goal:

I want to read at least two books per day. After all, I'm not working this week, so I have a lot of time to read.

My List:

The Near Witch by Victoria Schwab
Ordinary Beauty by Laura Wiess
The Exiled Queen by Cinda Williams Chima
Ink Exchange by Melissa Marr
Wake by Amanda Hocking
Entice by Carrie Jones
Shine by Lauren Myracle
Wings of the Wicked by Courtney Allison Moulton
The Catastrophic History of You and Me by Jess Rothenberg
Wildfire by Karsten Knight
Spells by Aprilynne Pike
Monument 14 by Emmy Laybourne
Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein

The list may change, and if it's the case, I'll change it here.

Are you participating? What are your goal?
If you want to follow my updates, it will be mostly on twitter, and once a day here!

Updates:
5/14
Number of books I’ve read today: 2
Total number of books I’ve read: 2
Books: The Near Witch, Shine

5/15
Number of books I’ve read today: 2
Total number of books I’ve read: 4
Books: Code Name Verity, Monument 14


5/16
Number of books I’ve read today: 3
Total number of books I’ve read:7
Books: Spells, Clean, Entice


5/17
Number of books I’ve read today: 1
Total number of books I’ve read: 8
Books: The Exiled Queen


5/18
Number of books I’ve read today: 3
Total number of books I’ve read: 11
Books: Wake, The Catastrophic History of You and Me, Wildefire


5/19
Number of books I’ve read today: 2
Total number of books I’ve read: 13
Books: Ink Exchange, Wings of the Wicked


5/20
Number of books I've read today:
Total number of books I've read:
Books:

8 comments:

  1. Two books a day? Good luck!!You have a great list there too, some I definitely need to read as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, you're so lucky being off work! Although I'm not sure I could get through two books a day even if I was off work! Impressive goal!

    Can't wait to see which of these you get through - good luck :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY 2 books per day! Since I know how to do math and count (haha), that's 14 books! I hope you're able to do it! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of good books up there :) Good luck with your goal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, two a day... best of luck :) That makes quite a big pile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two books per day... makes me feel extremely slow at reading! haha. Those all sound like great books though (: Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh! How are doing that? Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. *Sigh* Send me some of that speed reading serum.

    ReplyDelete