Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: Mila 2.0 by Debra Driza

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly Meme hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine. It is an opportunity for us to show books we can't wait to get our hands on.

This week, my pick is:



Mila 2.0 by Debra Driza
March 2013
Katherine Tegen Books




Pitched as a "Bourne Identity"-type sci-fi thriller about a teenage girl who discovers that she is a Mobile Intel Life-like Android, an experiment in artificial intelligence created by the U.S. government, and her scientist mother, who kidnapped her when she was found to have human emotions.





It's not much to go on, but who could resist this! It simply sounds like the kind of book you can't put down once you start it. Can't wait to read it!

6 comments:

  1. Sci-fi thriller with a gorgeous cover?? Yes please!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of those books I'd pick in a bookstore on the cover alone, no matter what's it about. I just love that cover so much! <3 But the story sounds original and interesting too, so I'm looking forward to adding some sci-fi thriller to my TBR pile!

    Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an awesome cover! :D Great pick!
    My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cover is so cool! I think the story sounds intriguing and thesci/fi/thriller genre is one of my favorites. Thanks for the great pick! New Follower:)
    Check out my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one looks amazing, I picked it as my wow a few weeks ago! I love sci-fis and one where the main character is an android spounds so exciting and unique :)

    new follower!

    Here's what i'm waiting on

    and check out my awesome YA giveaway Here

    ReplyDelete
  6. the cover looks amazing! Cool choice :)
    this is my Waiting on Wed at Bookmunchies

    ReplyDelete