Sunday, August 12, 2012

Bout of Books 5.0: My Goals

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon

I've once again decided to participate in Bout of Books Read-a-thon. I won't be as productive as I was last time, since I'm working all week, but I'm still gonna try to read at least one book every day. I don't know if I'll succeed, but here is my Goals list:

-Read at least one book every day.
-Read at least 2 ARCs from BEA.
-Read at least 1 eARC form NetGalley
-Listen to at least one audiobook

Here is my list of potential books:

Send by Patty Blount (NetGalley)
The Stone Girl by Alyssa Sheinmel (NetGalley)
Spark by Brigid Kemmerer (NetGalley)
Tempest by Julie Cross (Audiobook)
Dark Kiss by Michelle Rowen (Audiobook)
Gilt by Katherine Longshore (Audiobook)
A Tale Dark & Grimm by Adam Gidwitz
The Edge of Nowhere by Elizabeth George
Who I Kissed by Janet Gurtler
Henry Frank by Peter Adam Salomon (BEA)
Entice by Jessica Shirvington (BEA)
The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater (BEA)
After Hello by Lisa Mangum (BEA)
In A Glass Grimmly by Adam Gidwitz (BEA)

What I'm reading depends of my mood, so that's why I have that many books on my list. I don't plan on reading everything, but at least, I have choices. Most of my updates will be made

About Bout of Books 

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal.  It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 13th and runs through Sunday, August 19th in whatever time zone you are in.  Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week.  There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional.  For all Bout of Books 5.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. -From the Bout of Books 5.0 team

Are you guys participating? If so, do link your own Goals!

5 comments:

  1. Great list. I'll be reading some BEA books as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! I read the short prequel of to Spark and really enjoyed it. I need to get to the first full novel. Good luck on your goals!
    Here's my post
    http://www.readingangel.com/2012/08/bout-of-books-50-goals.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. it will be my first read a thon so i'ma bit anxious and i tried not to fix myself too many goals ( so i won't be too disappointed in the end) but i too put several books to have choice and i will perhaps add some later because i just discovered this today so not a lot preparations^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just finished The Raven Boys. It was so good! Good luck with your goals and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You do have a lot of choices :) I hope you enjoy the week and your books.

    ReplyDelete