Sunday, May 15, 2011

In My Mailbox 10



Yeah! I'm back! After having forgotten to do my IMM for the last two weeks, I'm back! I'm done with school, so I'm really happy. I got a couple of ooks during the last three weeks, but not so many because I didn't want to spend most of my time reading instead of doing my homeworks.

Here is what I got:

The Goddess Test by Aimée Carter (Review Here)
Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton
Dead Reckoning by Charlaine Harris
Linger by Maggie Stiefvater (Review Here)
Field Gray by Philip Kerr

Wht did you get this week?

8 comments:

  1. I still haven't read the Goddess Test but glad that you enjoyed it. Hope you're also enjoying the rest of your books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard a lot of mixed reviews about The Goddess Test. I think I'll read some more reviews before I buy it. Enjoy your books! Angelfire is really good. Happy reading! :)

    - Chel
    The Procrastinator's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just recently read The Goddess Test and Angelfire (loved both) and Linger is waiting on my shelf to be read. :D
    Great books!

    Carina
    (My IMM)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would really like to read Linger. It's on my wishlist ;) I have the Goddess Test on my TBR pile. Enjoy your books!

    I'm a new GFC follower btw! ;)
    Kind regards,
    I Heart Reading

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been dying to read The Goddess Test! I hope you enjoy it! Nice IMM:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you enjoy The Goddess Test - I loved it :)

    Here's ours :
    http://bookpassionforlife.blogspot.com/2011/05/weekly-update-9.html

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to read The Goddess Test! I love the Sookie series. Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great mailbox! Hope you enjoy Angelfire as much as I did, and I'll keep an eye out for your review. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete