Sunday, July 03, 2011

In My Mailbox 15



In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi from  the Story Siren
Here is what I got this week!

This week, I didn't really buy any books... I was expecting some books form the Book Depository, books I had bought before Canada Post went on strike... They did arrived. Yet, my postman was simply too lazy to bring them. He just left four little pieces of paper telling me that I had four package waiting for me. I saw them at noon Thursday... and I was home all day long. So my lazy postman just didn't want to carry them. And Friday it was closed, because of Canada Day. Saturday I was working and the post office is closed on Sunday. So I'll have to leave early on Monday to get them... Sigh.

Still, I got a few e-arcs this week from NetGalley:

-Tris and Izzie by Mette Evie Harrison
-Blood by K.J. Wignall
-Brooklyn, Burning by Steve Brezenoff
-The Beginning of After by Jennifer Castle
-Lost in Dream by Roger Bruner
-Ashes by Ilsa J. Bick
-Frost by Wendy Delsol


So here is what I got this week. What did you get?

5 comments:

  1. I got Tris and Izzie as well! Very excited to start it soon. Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Netgalley and the awesome books. Hope you'll be able to get your books soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I requested Tris and Izzy today :) Hope you enjoy all your books. You got some great titles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great IMM this week! I really want to get Tris and Izzie!!

    My IMM is here:
    http://faybaysbooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great set! I really want to read Tris & Izzie and Frost.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete