Sunday, July 10, 2011

In My Mailbox 16


In My Mailbox is a Meme hosted by Kristi from The Story Sirens. It is a way to share with other bloggers what you got during the week.

I finally got a couple of books I bought online. I’m still waiting for some more, but at least I got 4 of them!

Here are the books I got this week!

Bought on the Book Depository:

Divergent by Veronica Roth
Halo by Alexandra Andornetto
Everlasting by Alyson Noël (Review)

Bought at Chapters and Indigo:

Cracked Up to Be by Courtney Summers
Falling For Hamlet by Michelle Ray
Wanderlust by Elizabeth Eaves
Spellbound by Cara Lynn Shultz

On NetGalley:

Vanish by Sophie Jordan
A Beautiful Dark by Jocelyn Davies
Cold Kiss by Amy Garvey


What did you get this week?

11 comments:

  1. Very nice IMM this week! I wonder how you like Falling for Hamlet. I think it sounds really good!


    Here's my IMM: http://helenasbookshelf.blogspot.com/2011/07/in-my-mailbox-16.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great collection! I read Cracked Up to Be last year and absolutely loved it. Courtney Summers is amazing. I haven't read Divergent yet but I've heard awesome things so I can't wait to see your review.

    Here's my mailbox: http://bit.ly/ntS9iA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you have an amazing mailbox! I can't wait to read Divergent! And I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed Vanish! Can't wait to start it either!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books! I just requested The Girl of Fire and Bones and Cold Kiss. Hope you enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got some great books. I have a few of those titles sitting on my bookcase to be read. Enjoy them :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping my my blog! It looks like you got a nice stack of books. I totally loved Divergent! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice IMM! Looks like you've got loads of reading to do :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really awesome IMM and can't wait until you read Divergent :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I get excited whenever I see people who have Divergent in their IMMs. I haven't read it, but it's there on my shelf. I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's an awesome IMM :D I hope you enjoy all your books. I really loved Divergent and Vampire kisses :D

    Happy reading :D

    Ps: Thank you for stopping by my blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay for 'Divergent'! And I'm definitely intrigued by 'The Girl of Fire and Thorns'. Enjoy your books! =)

    ReplyDelete