Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon: Mini Challenge #2!

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon
Here is my entry for a second mini challenge in Once Upon a Read-a-Thon. This one is hosted by YA Bliss

She asked us about our 3 favorite love triangle. Here are mine:

1- Zenn/Vi/Jag - Possession: It's not my favorite book this year, yet I love the love triangle. There's just so much going on with Zenn that you're not sure if she should still want to be with him. I adore Jag, but it is hard sometime to forget your first love.
2- Gale/Katniss/Peeta- The Hunger Games: I love this series, and I love how different both guys are. I like Peeta better, but I couldn't really decide who Katniss would have been happier with.
3- Archer/Sophie/Cal - Hex Hall : I prefer Archer. Yet, there is something so sweet in Cal. You can forget him easily.

Here is my second challenge! 

I'm almost done with the Gathering. In the last two days, I've read 712 pages. Not as much as I would have liked, but not bad. Still one day left!


Update:
21:55 : I've just finished The Gathering. Now starting Fins are Forever. I'm reading some really great books today!
23:51 : Just Finished Fins are Forever. Next: Luminous!


July 13th
15:06 : Finished Luminous! Next the Iron Knight!

1 comment:

  1. Your carried out ceramic plus Liquidmetal call includes muscle, resilience, cartier replica uk plus wear-free colorations. You'll find it appears to be like really loathesome interesting (please click here to get extra during this Seamaster Environment River rolex replica sale Liquidmetal look at). A sensible concern people today continue to keep questioning is definitely, “will Omega give Liquidmetal bezels by using all their different watches? ” Omega would wish to express certainly, although the approach continues to very a novice to promises these huge re-homing. At the moment Omega is definitely being focused on presenting fake tag heuer uk Liquidmetal calls for countless Seamaster Environment River different watches as they can. Around 5-10 ages out of at this moment its very difficult cartier replica uk to make sure the best way greatly it can be made use of for their supplement vary. You now have got a beautifully processed ceramic bezel together with the signs or symptoms customized within it has the work surface. By using lots of styles, derived by way of a strong possibly escalating choice of exercises, can Omega make your mind up just what exactly to use in gucci replica sale the following ever-growing relatives?

    ReplyDelete