Sunday, January 22, 2012

Coming Out This Week! January 22nd - 28th

Coming Out This Week is a weekly feature presenting you some of the books coming out this week. Please remember that this is a non-exhaustive list. Still, feel free to leave other books coming out this week in the comments. I would be Happy to add them!


Everneath by  Brodi Ashton ( BD - Amazon - Amazon.ca )
Forbidden by Syrie James & Ryan James  ( BD - Amazon - Amazon.ca )
The Way We Fall by Megan Crewe  ( Amazon - Amazon.ca )

Fallen in Love by Lauren Kate  ( BD - Amazon - Amazon.ca )
Havoc by Jeff Sampson  ( BD - Amazon - Amazon.ca )
Angel Fire by L.A. Weatherly  ( BD - Amazon - Amazon.ca )

There is no Dog by Meg Rosoff  ( BD - Amazon )
Diabolical by Cynthia Leitich Smith  ( BD - Amazon - Amazon.ca )

Which book are you the most excited about?

5 comments:

  1. Everneath was SUCH a great book! I'm also super excited for Angel Fire :) thanks for posting this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True. Everneath was excellent! I haven't read Angel Burn yet, but I think I should read this series soon! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I have been anticipating Everneath FOREVER!! I cannot wait to start reading it. (I'm trying desperately to finish Cinder and another book so I can just read it tomorrow!)

    Getting Over Garrett Delaney sounds really good too, it sounds like one I can relate to (or at least a younger me!)

    -Jac @ For Love and Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everneath was excellent. Hope you're enjoying Cinder too! It was also excellent!
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete