Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday (20)



 Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly Meme hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine. It is an opportunity for us to show books we can't wait to get our hands on.

This week, I'm waiting for:



Title: The Golden Lily
Author: Richelle Mead
Release Date: June 19th, 2012
Publisher: Razorbill




The second thrilling installment in Richelle Mead’s Vampire Academy spinoff series. 

Tough, brainy alchemist Sydney Sage and doe-eyed Moroi princess Jill Dragomir are in hiding at a human boarding school in the sunny, glamorous world of Palm Springs, California. The students—children of the wealthy and powerful—carry on with their lives in blissful ignorance, while Sydney, Jill, Eddie and Adrian must do everything in their power to keep their secret safe. But with forbidden romances, unexpected spirit bonds, and the threat of Strigoi moving ever closer, hiding the truth is harder than anyone thought. 
Populated with new faces as well as familiar ones, Richelle Mead’s breathtaking Bloodlines series explores all the friendship, romance, battles and betrayals that made the #1 New York Times bestselling Vampire Academy series so addictive. In this second book, the drama is hotter, the romances are steamier, and the stakes are even higher.


15 comments:

  1. ooh, you're the second person i saw with this picked. I love love the cover. I really love her bloodline series covers more than her vampire academy one. Haven't read the first yet, though its sitting on my shelf. Will do before this comes out!

    great pick!!

    - juhina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never read this series before but, it sounds really great! Love the cover.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choice here. I love love LOVE Vampire Academy and was so excited with the spinoff Bloodlines. (Mainly because I'm a sucker for Adrian). I'm hoping this series will be just as epic as VA.

    My WoW
    Kristan @ Lost Amongst the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh <3 The Golden Lily! Can't wait for this book! Bloodlines left me with my jaw on the floor! :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved the VA series, but still need to check this one out. Awesome WOW choice :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still haven't read Bloodlines #fail. I really need to though, I loved the VA series!

    Anna @ Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete
  7. new follower :)
    I need to read the Vampire Academy series!! I have heard awesome things about it!!

    Happy reading and check out my waiting on Wednesday!!
    http://sarahcatchingbooks.blogspot.com/2012/01/waiting-on-wednesday-26-my-life-next.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read any of Richelle Mead's YA stuff, but I do really love her Succubus series. I might just have to pick up the first one!

    You should follow my blog :-)
    amidnightsummersread.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have bloodlines and need to read it. I've heard good things about this series, great pick!
    NC
    Truly Bookish

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't read anything by Richelle Mead yet. I hope to though :)

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW!

    Erika @ One A Day Y.A.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great Pick, love the cover

    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/01/waiting-on-wednesday-25.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't read any of the VA series (shocking, right?!) and I've definitely heard good things about it, so I'm gonna have to just start reading it soon! Great WoW pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bloodlines wasn't as good as VA but it was still pretty awesome! Can't wait for The Golden Lily!

    ReplyDelete