Monday, November 21, 2011

Coming Out This Week! November 21th-27th

Coming Out This Week is a weekly feature presenting you some of the books coming out this week. Please remember that this is a non-exhaustive list. Still, feel free to leave other books coming out this week in the comments. I would be Happy to add them!

 


The Future of Us by Jay Asher and Carolyh Mackler (TBD - Amazon - Amazon.ca)
Unleashed by Nancy Holder and Debbie ViguiĆ© (TBD - Amazon - Amazon.ca)



Saving June by Hannah Harrington (TBD - Amazon - Amazon.ca)
Bad Blood by Kristen Painter (TBD - Amazon - Amazon.ca)

Now in Paperback


Farsighted by Emlyn Chand (Amazon)
The Lost Saint by Bree Despain (TBD - Amazon - Amazon.ca)

Which books are you excited about?

3 comments:

  1. So many choices..I hate that life gets in the way of writing and reading!! lol I am a new follower come on over and check out my blog!!
    Cheers,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not really familiar with any of these, except Lost Saint, which I read last year. I love the cover for Saving June. It is simple and elegant. A bit haunting.

    ReplyDelete