Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (13)

 Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly Meme hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine. It is an opportunity for us to show books we can't wait to get our hands on.

This week, I'm waiting for:



Title: Everneath
Author: Brodi Ashton
Series: Everneath#1
Release Date: January 24th 2012
Publisher: Balzer + Bray

Last spring, Nikki Beckett vanished, sucked into an underworld known as the Everneath, where immortals Feed on the emotions of despairing humans. Now she's returned- to her old life, her family, her friends- before being banished back to the underworld... this time forever. 


She has six months before the Everneath comes to claim her, six months for good-byes she can't find the words for, six months to find redemption, if it exists. 
Nikki longs to spend these months reconnecting with her boyfriend, Jack, the one person she loves more than anything. But there's a problem: Cole, the smoldering immortal who first enticed her to the Everneath, has followed Nikki to the mortal world. And he'll do whatever it takes to bring her back- this time as his queen. 

As Nikki's time grows short and her relationships begin slipping from her grasp, she's forced to make the hardest decision of her life: find a way to cheat fate and remain on the Surface with Jack or return to the Everneath and become Cole's...


Why? Well, first of all, lookat this cover! Isn't gorgeous? And I can't help but want to read.



14 comments:

  1. Hi!
    This book sounds awesome! I really looking forward to read it! Great choice!
    Here's mine:
    http://proserpinecravedfor.blogspot.com/2011/11/waiting-on-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one sounds really good and I LOVE the cover, can't wait until it's out! :)

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic choice-I love the cover for this!! It's on netgalley, if you use that?

    The Cait Files

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got to love a Pershone story. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks amazing! I really, really, really wish I could get my hands on this! Great choice!

    Hope you're having a lovely Wednesday!

    My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so excited for this one! I can't WAIT for Everneath, it is such a beautiful book! And I love the trailer for it, too!

    My WoW at Esther's Ever After

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAHA! Oh my gosh! I totally have this as my Waiting on Wednesday post for this week as well!! And it is also my 13th Waiting on Wednesday post!! - I think that just proves how awesome this book is going to be! And may I say the cover - ugh GORGEOUS! :)

    Fabulous choice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just got this one yesterday I'm really excited to get into it. Awesome pick!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's been a long time since I've read a premise this original. Excellent stuff, thanks for picking it!


    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so curious about this one, I just love the cover and can't wait to know how it is

    ReplyDelete
  11. I feel like I've been waiting for this book forever! The cover is great and the story sounds awesome! Great pick :0)

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm totally waiting for this too! The cover is gorgeous and the synopsis sounds great!

    -Sky
    My IMM: http://yainfatuation.blogspot.com/2011/11/waiting-on-wednesday-13.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just got this in the mail today! It looks really great, I'm excited to read it!

    Anna @ Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete