Saturday, November 19, 2011

In My Mailbox 32

In My Mailbox is a Meme hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren. It is a way to share with other bloggers what you got during the week.


I went a little crazy at Indigo this week. Buying books is one of the things that never fail to make me happier, which I really needed this week.

I went Monday, hoping to buy Shatter Me, Indigo’s website said there were 11, which made me really excited as I couldn’t wait to read it. In the end, I never found it, but I ended up buying 4 books anyway, as Indigo have their “Mystery” Gift card. I bought:

The Remplacement by Brenna Yovanoff
If I Tell by Janet Gurtler
Crave by Melissa Darnell 

I was also disappointed that there were no copies of The Pledge in any of their bookstores in the Montreal Area. It was one of the books I couldn’t wait to read, so I ended buying it online with another book, as shipping is free over 25$

 Succubus on Top by Richelle Mead
The Pledge by Kimberly Derting

I then went back to Indigo on Wednesday after class (the fact that my University is that close to a bookstore has been pretty expensive this semester… Just saying…). I was still looking for Shatter Me, but the still couldn’t find it. I think they lost the box of Shatter Me… Well, I wasn’t planning on buying books until I saw this first book, which comes out on the 21st.  Now, how can I only buy one book? I ended up buying four to used my mystery gift card, which gave me 20$! So all was well…


The Future of Us by Jay Asher and Carolyn Mackler
dancergirl by Carol M. Tanzman 
Saving June by Hannah Harrington 
Deadly Cool by Gemma Halliday

Finally, I had this amazing surprise this week, which really made me dance, scream; want to kiss the person that sent it to me…. I wasn’t expecting it and it really made my week. I got this beautifully ARC from Simon&Schuster, which I devoured of course.


Fever by Lauren DeStefano 

Thank you SO MUCH Simon&Schuster!!

This is what I got this week! What did you get?



30 comments:

  1. wow! those are some awesome books! I went to the bookstore and found shatter me, did my own happy dance. But you've been compensated with these awesome books! fever!?! and ive been meaning to get au revoir crazy european chick. Also i read a review of Crave and it sounds AMAZING.

    great IMM!!
    come by the blog to check our IMM this week =)

    - juhina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome haul!! U are soo lucky to get Fever:) Enjoy all those books

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome IMM, You got some amazing books this week. I need to read Wither still, I should go buy it lol.
    Here is My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man you got some awesome books. Enjoy them. They all look great. Come visit me as well. Old follower.

    Grace
    Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great IMM!!!! I almost picked up Crave at the library today but I checked out a bunch of other books (which are in my mailbox!) so I decided to leave it for now. AHH!!! The Future of Us and The Pledge!!! I wanna read those so bad!!!!

    My IMM: http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/11/in-my-mailbox-15.html

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome mailbox! Looking forward to Fever, and hope you like Au Revour Crazy European Chick as much as I did. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. fever!!!! so JEALOUS!!

    come see my massive IMM, and my first video blog ever! :)
    http://www.lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. while i am bummed for you that you didn't get SHATTER ME, i can testify that THE REPLACEMENT is made of awesome. so there's that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, so many good books! I really want to read The Pledge and I need to read Mead's Succubus series since I LOVE her other two series!

    Here's mine: Goldilox's IMM Vlog

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've heard so much about the Pledge. I need to get that one too. I recently read Wither, so am anxious to get Fever too. Great stuff! Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So many great ones! Very jealous about Fever. ;) I need to know what happens after Wither!

    Thanks for stopping by mine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great haul! I got The Replacement this week too (still grumbling about how much cooler the US cover is though), and I can't wait for The Pledge.

    Thanks for stopping by Project to be Read :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very awesome books! I thought The Future of Us was so cute. I cannot wait to read The Pledge and Saving June! And I look forward to reading Fever. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome bunch of books you got. I still need to read Deadly Cool and The Pledge. I bought them when they came out. Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm hearing amazing things about "The Future of Us" these last couple of months! Also great haul! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great set! I've been wanting to read Au Revoir. And so cool that you got Fever!
    Enjoy!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow fabulous haul you've got this week! Dancergirl is great and I can't wit to read the Future of Us!!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  18. Bummer on making trips to the store and not finding what you were looking for - but you got a lot of great stuff anyways!
    Jessica at Book Sake.

    ReplyDelete
  19. The Pledge!! Loved that one. And a big yay on Fever! :D Thanks for stopping by Kindle Fever!

    ReplyDelete
  20. You got some great books this week! I got Saving June and Crave this week as well. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello awesome mailbox!! FEVER!!! *steals* Dying to read that! So excited for The Pledge, Deadly Cool and The Future of Us aswell. I absolutely love Saving June and I seriously hope you can get a copy of Shatter Me soon because it is AMAZING!!

    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. FEEVERRRR!!! Such an awesome AWESOME thing to come home to!!!! Your mailman obviously didn't disappoint this week ;)

    Anna @ Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh I really enjoyed 'If I Tell' and 'Deadly Cool' sounds very interesting. Hope you enjoy! =)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh my, look at all those beautiful books! There's someo reeeeally want here. That's a shame you couldn't find shatter me, that's on my wishlist to but at least you got lots of other great books :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow! fever! So jealous. And that's not the only book I'm jealous of. so many beautiful ones you have.

    Thanks for stopping by. Happy reading!

    Janus @ The Blair Book Project

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow, soooo many awesome books. I have to admit I'm a little bit jealous. I hope you enjoy all of these!

    Carina

    P.s.: The only reason I got Shatter Me last week was that I pre-ordered it on The Book Depository. I'm living in Germany and our book stores have a very... erm limited selection of English YA novels. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love Richelle Mead! I enjoyed Succubus on Top--I hope you do too!

    Here is my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  28. Ahh, don't we all know the crazy urge to buy books! Haven't read any of them, but I'm looking forward to The Future of Us and Saving June :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Awesome IMM! I've heard amazing things about Wither. Also, The Future of Us sounds awesome. I hope you enjoy your new books!

    Jennie
    My Cute Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete