Sunday, April 17, 2011

In My Mailbox 8





In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi form the Story Sirens.


Here is what I got. I'm doing a really short post, because I'm working all weekend.


Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare (review HERE)
Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey
Zombies vs Unicorns edited by Holly Black and Justine Larbalestier
The Awakening by Kelley Armstrong




And I almost have 100 followers. I'll do a giveaway when I do reach this number, so check it out!


What did you get in your Mailbox?

9 comments:

  1. nice IMM ^^
    want to read Clockwork Angel, too.
    I got Matched^^

    I´m a follower.
    when you´ve time, then check out my blog^^

    http://tenshi-91.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo! I need to go get myself a copy of Unicorns vs Zombies, well actually the other way around haha. and hope you'll enjoy The Awakening :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to have a print copy of Clockwork Angel! Mine is only audiobook. Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 'The Awakening' is awesome!
    Happy reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been debating about Zombies vs Unicorns so I can't wait to hear what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zombies vs. Unicorns? LOL, I'm so Team Unicorn. ;P Enjoy!

    Here's my IMM :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice mailbox! Love Kelley Armstrong, and hope you like Zombies vs. Unicorns as much as I did! I'm Team Unicorn all the way! *L*

    Here's my IMM.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great IMM and thanks for commenting :) I love Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side! It's such a funny and feel good book! Happy reading from your newest follower! Hope you reach 100 soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh, Clockwork Angel! I still haven't read it, but I hope you like it! And I loved The Awakening by kelley Armstrong :). Great books - happy reading!

    ReplyDelete