Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Review: Feast of Fools

Title: Feast of Fools
Author: Rachel Caine
Release Date: June 4th 2008
Series: Morganville Vampires #4
Number of Pages: 242
Publisher: New American Library
Source: Bought
-
In Rachel Caine's fourth Morganville Vampires novel, the arrival of an old-school vampire to Claire Danvers's college town threatens the relative harmony that exists between the living and the dead.
-
This series is getting better and better every time! I adore this series. I really can’t wait to pick the next one up.

The story is just getting better book after book. There is always something going on. Many things are happening, most of which are connecting at some point in the story. The endings are always leaving you begging for more in this series. Caine just knows how to make you want to run to pick up the sequel, so you can finally know what will happen.

I simply love the characters Caine created.  Claire seems to be getting stronger, and wiser. She seems to understand more the consequences of her actions in that town. We are seeing a little more of the vampire side of Michael, even if he doesn’t want his friends to see it. Eve doesn’t always seem to think before she acts, especially when it includes Michael.  Shane is funny, nice, but he can be a jerk sometime. I simply adore him.

I adore Caine series. I can’t wait to read more. I really need to go to the bookstore to get the fifth book.

5/5! 

1 comment:

  1. I really have to pick this series back up! I think I left off after Dead Girls' Dance. Great review! =)

    ReplyDelete