Monday, April 11, 2011

Review: Midnight Alley

Title: Midnight Alley
Author: Rachel Caine
Release Date: October 2nd, 2007
Series: Morganville Vampires #3
Number of Pages: 248
Publisher: New American Library
Source: Bought
-
Claire Danvers's college town may be run by vampires but a truce between the living and the dead made things relatively safe. For a while. Now people are turning up dead, a psycho is stalking her, and an ancient bloodsucker has proposed private mentoring. To what end, Claire will find out. And it's giving night school a whole new meaning.
-

I really like this series. Some real good vampire! I just find it so entertaining.

The story is just really great. There’s always something going on. And the ending… I really let out a WTF when I finished it. Caine really likes her cliffhanger. It’s almost mean.

The characters are just too awesome. I love Claire. She’s really growing in the books, and she’s getting a little more naughty, which I like. Michael is going a little on the dark side, and Eve is still Eve. I like her character. She makes me laugh so much. Shane is my favorite bad boy in this series. Yet, he can still be nice for Claire Bear.

I really like Caine’s story. She brings back some more classical vampire, which I like.

Honestly, if you haven’t started this series, and you like vampire books, you should be ashamed. Check the review for the first two books HERE and HERE.

Check them out!

A good 4.5/10!

*Short Review, because I still have my Italian homework to finish. Stupid School. Only one month left!*

1 comment:

  1. I love this series! When I red The Glass House, Michael was my favorite character. You can almost FEEL the pain of his 'existence'. UGH. I've gotten away from reading these books, but once this New Release craziness calms down I will def get back into it lol Great review! =)

    ReplyDelete