Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Review: Paranormalcy

Title: Paranormalcy
Author: Kiersten White
Release Date: August 31st, 2011
Series: Paranormalcy #1
Number of Pages: 335
Publisher: Harper Teen
Source: Bought
-
Evie’s always thought of herself as a normal teenager, even though she works for the International Paranormal Containment Agency, her ex-boyfriend is a faerie, she’s falling for a shape-shifter, and she’s the only person who can see through paranormals’ glamours.
But Evie’s about to realize that she may very well be at the center of a dark faerie prophecy promising destruction to all paranormal creatures.
So much for normal.
-

I finally read Paranormalcy. I honestly can’t wait to read Supernaturally now, because I am now addicted to this series.

At first, I wasn’t sure if I would enjoy it. The beginning got me on the fence. Yet, after a couple of pages, I was addicted. There is something going on all the time, with the wonderful paranormal coming in the story. The ending was great. It didn’t leave me heart broken because I was done, but I still want to read the sequel.

The characters were amazing. I loved Evie. She kicks ass. I sooo want her pink taser, it so amazing. She made ma laugh so bad. Lend was so cute. I loved him. I want one Lend. I wish I could have his power, it seems so cool. Reth was the most annoying faerie I have ever read about. I wanted to kill him so bad.

I am now a big fan of Kiersten White. She has me now addicted to her books. Can’t wait for the sequel.

I would give this book a really good 4.5/5. I can’t wait for Supernaturally!

4 comments:

  1. This is sooo on my Wishlist! I just haven't bought it yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this book, glad you do too! Plus the cover is so pretty! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting to read this one for a while! Glad you enjoyed it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read this too-but I only gave it a 3 out of 5...I wonder where our differences lie...I think its cos I loved the beginning and thought it got a bit worse as it went on...Glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete