Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Short Review: Winter's Passage; An Iron Fey Novella



Title: Winter’s Passage
Author: Julie Kagawa
Release Date: May 20th 2010
Series: Iron Fey 1.5
Number of Pages: 59
Only for ebook
Free HERE
-
Meghan Chase used to be an ordinary girl...until she discovered that she is really a faery princess. After escaping from the clutches of the deadly Iron fey, Meghan must follow through on her promise to return to the equally dangerous Winter Court with her forbidden love, Prince Ash. But first, Meghan has one request: that they visit Puck--Meghan's best friend and servant of her father, King Oberon--who was gravely injured defending Meghan from the Iron Fey.
Yet Meghan and Ash's detour does not go unnoticed. They have caught the attention of an ancient, powerful hunter--a foe that even Ash may not be able to defeat....
An eBook exclusive story from Julie Kagawa's Iron Fey series.
-

Short review for this novella that I read while waiting for City of Fallen Angels (and I’m still waiting!)

It’s a great short story about what happened between The Iron King and The Iron Daughter. For those of you who have read the Iron Fey, it’s a really fun story to read. It’s entertaining, and it gives us more from Ash, a character many of us adore.

I enjoyed it; I recommend it to everyone who enjoyed The Iron Fey. Go get it now, while it’s still free online!

*sigh* Wish it was a book. It would look so cute beside The Iron King, The Iron Daughter and The Iron Queen.

3 comments:

  1. OH! Thanks for the heads up about the freebie! I'm in love with this series! About halfway through #2. Team Puck! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought this was a great short story too and I'm glad you enjoyed it. I love this series! Though I still have to read #3.

    Thanks for stopping by our blog!
    -leslie
    booksandmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I hadn't even heard about this! Thanks for the heads-up and the great review. :)

    ReplyDelete