Thursday, September 01, 2011

Coming Out This Month: September!

Here are the books coming this month that I can't wait to read! Instead of doing Waiting on Wednesday every week, I've decided to do only one post a month displaying the books I can't wait to read that luckily comes out this month.

I’m going on a self-imposed book buying ban for the entire month of September, except for TWO of these books. I need to save some money! =D

Vanish by Sophie Jordan
(September 6th)
Okay, I’ve read it (review coming out next week) but I really want my own copy!

Lost in Time by Melissa de la Cruz
(September 27th)
Love this series. I simply can’t wait to know what will happen next

Sweet Venom by Tera Lynn Child
(September 6th)
Love Tera Lynn Child, and I’m so curious about this one!

Witch Eyes by Scott Tracey
(September 8th)
I follow him on Twitter. Since then, I can’t wait to read his book.

Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
(September 29th)
Do I really need to explain this one?

Which book are you waiting for?

8 comments:

  1. I haven't read the Blue Blood series! It looks interesting! I'm excited for Lola and the Boy Next Door! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm super excited about Vanish! I loved Firelight! Which reminds me, my ARC is expiring soon... I best get on that!

    Carmel @ Rabid Reads

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha no need for an explanation for Lola and the Boy Next Door, everyone and their mother wants this book. i know i'm going to devour it the second its released. so excited!

    Kristan @ Lost Amongst the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm very curious about sweet venom, it sounds really great !

    ReplyDelete
  6. September is going to be an AMAZING YA month! I've been dying for Sweet Venom for FOREVER. Not to mention Lola! I've also read a couple others that were amazing -- Name of the Star, Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, and Daughter of Smoke and Bone! Highly recommended September releases =D

    ReplyDelete