Sunday, September 18, 2011

In My Mailbox 24


In My Mailbox is a Meme hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren. It is a way to share with other bloggers what you got during the week.

This one should be the Book-Ban-Failure... I wasn't supposed to buy more than two books this month, which were supposed to be chosen from my Coming out this month post, and I bought 3 this week, only one being from this list...

Here it is!

Vanish by Sophie Jordan (REVIEW HERE!)
Fateful by Claudia Gray
Shimmer by Alyson Noël

What did you get this week?


6 comments:

  1. Fateful seems to be getting lots of rave reviews. enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't feel bad, as I broke my book ban as well. It was Borders fault, as who could be expected to resist a 90% sale???

    This mailbox was worth breaking the ban, as those are some awesome books! Looking forward to reading Shimmer. Happy reading!

    Alexia's Books and Such...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh... they look worth the book-ban break :)

    Christy @ Love of Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got some really awesome books. I'm still waiting for my copy of Vanish and Fateful to arrive. Happy reading!

    Chel @ The Procrastinator's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh boo on book bans lol I never have any self-control when it comes to book shopping, which is horrible because I am so broke! So I feel your pain! Your books this week sounds awesome, haven't read any of these so I'll be looking forward to your reviews.

    Here's my IMM

    Kristan @ Lost Amongst the Shelves

    ReplyDelete