Sunday, June 26, 2011

Review: We'll Always Have Summer

Title: We’ll Always Have Summer
Author: Jenny Han
Release Date: April 26th, 2011
Series: Summer #3
Number of Pages: 288
Publisher: Simon and Schuster
Source: Bought

Belly has only ever been in love with two boys, both with the last name Fisher. And after being with Jeremiah for the last two years, she's almost positive he is her soul mate. Almost. Conrad has not gotten over the mistake he made when he let Belly go even as Jeremiah has always known that Belly is the girl for him. So when Belly and Jeremiah decide to make things forever, Conrad realizes that it's now or never--tell Belly he loves her, or lose her for good.
Belly will have to confront her feelings for Jeremiah and Conrad and face a truth she has possibly always known: she will have to break one of their hearts.

I loved this series. It’s that simple. I simply loved it. If you liked the first two books, you’ll probably like this one.

The only thing is that there’s a lot of “I love Jeremiah. I love Conrad. I love them both. Who should I chose.” Well, if you didn’t really like this part in the two first books, you probably won’t really enjoy this one, because it is there time ten. I liked it, simply because I grew attached to these characters, but I’m not usually a big fan of this kind of love triangle (brothers? Seriously?)

I was of course hoping for her to choose a certain brother, which made me kind of unsure if I would love this book. After all, with that kind of story, if you’re favorite get the girl, you liked it. If he doesn’t, you won’t be able to really love it.

A great way to end this series. If you’re looking for a summer romance, that’s a really good one!

Loved it!

1 comment:

  1. I read it in a couple of hours. I feel like I've been through a roller coaster of emotions, perfect book that shows that when your in love with someone but dating another person and your telling yourself that you love the person your dating but your heart loves another and how it turns out...i wiuld recomend it to everyone!!

    ReplyDelete