Monday, October 31, 2011

Coming Out This Week! October 31st-November 6th

Coming Out This Week is a weekly feature presenting you some of the books coming out this week. Please remember that this is a non-exhaustive list. Still, feel free to leave other books coming out this week in the comments. I would be Happy to add them!



First Day on Earth by Cecil Castellucci (BD - Amazon - Amazon.ca)
Darker Still by Leanna Renee Hieber (BD - Amazon - Amazon.ca)

Paperback & New Editions



Hunger Games: Collector Edition by Suzanne Collins (BD - Amazon - Amazon.ca)


Which books will you buy this week?

4 comments:

  1. I need Reckoning in my life! LOve that series and so sad it's at an end

    The Cait Files

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Cait: I haven't started this series yet, but I do think I should.
    @Cassy: I can't wait to get my hands on a copy. I'm going to my local bookstore today in case they already have them out for sale. They often have copies out a few day early.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot Reckoning was coming out this week. I needs to get it. I'm sad to see the series end but I want to know what happens.

    ReplyDelete