Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Review: My Soul To Keep

Title: My Soul to Keep
Author: Rachel Vincent
Release Date: June 1st, 2010           
Series: Soul Screamers #3
Number of Pages: 296
Publisher: Harlequin
Source: Bought
Kaylee has one addiction: her very hot, very popular boyfriend, Nash. A banshee like Kaylee, Nash understands her like no one else. Nothing can come between them.
Until something does.
Demon breath. No, not the toothpaste-challenged kind. The Netherworld kind. The kind that really can kill you. Somehow the super-addictive substance has made its way to the human world. But how? Kaylee and Nash have to cut off the source and protect their friends—one of whom is already hooked.
And so is someone else…
Why did I wait so long to read this book!! It has been on my shelf for a while, since I first read the first books. Holy smoke did I not see that coming. Wow. I’m now addicted to this series. It is soooo good. I’ll try not to give anything away right now…

I have to say that I like Tod a whole lot more right now! Wow. He is simply amazing. Still, it’s hard to explain why without giving spoilers away, which I really don’t want to do.

I’m completely addicted. Seriously, if you haven’t started this series yet, you really should. It is simply too good not to give it a chance.

I feel like I am repeating myself….

Kaylee was really great in this book. I liked her a whole lot more by the end of the book, simply because she showed so much strength and courage in this book. She really showed us what she was capable of to save someone she cares for.

I’m going to stop now, because all I have left so say will include not much actual words, mostly “OMG” “Holy Smoke!” and “AHHH” and a whole lot more of those expressions…

5 comments:

  1. My Soul to Keep was like the pivotal book in the series that just threw everything into chaos for me, lol. I know exactly how you feel, because when I read it, I was like "WTF" and then I went through this whole range of emotions, like anger and denial and just... UGH. It was heart breaking, but it was SO GOOD! :D the Soul Screamers series is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. It is unbelievably good. I read it in a couple of hours. Love this series.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you read My Soul to Steal yet? I threw a tantrum in that one, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I have read it... And If I Die... I read the three of them within a day simply because I had to know what would happen next. By the end of If I Die, I was about to die myself from all the ups and downs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Officine Panerai heeft een aantal van de meest vintage stijlen gecombineerd met hedendaagse materialen als het gaat om de luxe replica horloges ter wereld. In de replica horloges wereld dingen zien er bijna hetzelfde - minus de high-end dure materialen, die worden vervangen door roestvrij stalen beplating of polijsten. Dit zal mijn eerste Panerai Radiomir replica horloge beoordeling en ik koos voor de
    replica horloges panerai Black Seal editie die is een gevestigde sub-model van de familie Radiomir.

    Ik koos voor de eenvoudigste en schoonste replica Panerai Black Seal ik kon vinden om eerlijk te zijn, want voor mij is dit de replica horloges rolex geest van Panerai horloges, eenvoud en een schone vintage look die de voorkeur van veel en het zal nog zijn voor de komende jaren komen.

    ReplyDelete