Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (12)

I’ve decided to bring back Waiting On Wednesday, after much deliberation. Why? Simply because there are so many books coming out in 2012 that I’m already excited about, so I want to share them with you guys!
For those of you that don't know, Waiting on Wednesday is a Meme hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine.
Here’s the first one!

Love and Leftovers by Sarah Tregay
(December 27th, 2011, Katherine Tegen Books)

My wish
is to fall
cranium over Converse
in dizzy, daydream-worthy
love.
When her parents split, Marcie is dragged from Idaho to a family summerhouse in New Hampshire. She leaves behind her friends, a group of freaks and geeks called the Leftovers, including her emo-rocker boyfriend, and her father.
By the time Labor Day rolls around, Marcie suspects this "vacation" has become permanent. She starts at a new school where a cute boy brings her breakfast and a new romance heats up. But understanding love, especially when you've watched your parents' affections end, is elusive. What does it feel like, really? can you even know it until you've lost it?
Love and Leftovers is a beautifully written story of one girl’s journey navigating family, friends, and love, and a compelling and sexy read that teens will gobble up whole.

Seriously. Everything I read or see about this book makes me want to read it. It looks like a really cute, and I really like the cover, as simple as it is.

So guys, what are YOU waiting on today?

3 comments:

  1. Aw it does look cute. I love that cover with the Chuck Taylors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww this looks extremely cute I love it! Another add on my TBR list.

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks really cute! I recently discovered this one too. I really really love the cover!!! I happen t be obsessed with Converse. I do have the red and the black!

    -Sky
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete