Thursday, October 20, 2011

Review: Iron Knight

Title: Iron Knight
Author: Julie Kagawa
Release Date: October 25th, 2011
Series: Iron Fey #4
Number of Pages: 386
Harlequin Teen
Source: NetGalley
My name—my True Name—is Ashallayn'darkmyr Tallyn.
I am the last remaining son of Mab, Queen of the Unseelie Court. And I am dead to her.
My fall began, as many stories do, with a girl…
When I say that the Iron Knight was available on NetGalley, I think I screamed. Seriously. I was that excited. I was even more thrilled when I got approved. I simply adore this series. I fell in love with it from book one. Now, we finally get an insight on what is going on in the head of our favorite Winter Prince.

Is it possible to fall even more in love with the amazing ness that is Ash? Hell, I think I ended up liking him a hell lot more after finishing this book, something I never thought possible. After all, I already liked Ash way too much.

The story is about Ash’s journey to Megan. To be able to be with her, he has to find a way to support the Iron, something a fey can’t survive the presence. Through the journey, you see a different side of Ash. You see a more sensible side, a more human side of him.

I love reading about all my favorite characters again. Grimalkin is back, true to himself. Puck is still a real clown, making me smile everytime I read about him. I even like getting to know a little more about Ash’s old love, which we get to know a little through the story.

Julie Kagawa always captive me in every books. It is the kind of books that you simply can’t put down. I’m sad to see this part of the series finish, but I’m still excited knowing there will be a spin-off series to satisfy my craving of Julie Kagawa’s world.

This is a series that should definitely be on your wish list if you haven’t read it yet. It is a must.

2 comments:

  1. I've been eye-ballin' the series, wondering if I should and you just pushed me over into YEA!! :-) Love the enthusiasm. Thx for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sit back and watch the perfect to help you be dressed in designed for professional activities way. The crucial elements belonging to the hublot replica sale in people today inside years belonging to the hands and fingers, the person allowed to remain, additionally, the lovely women open for the perfect offer. That clinical sector emphasizes which will the scientific explanation for it fake tag heuer is without a doubt the fact that the individual is definitely the blood circulation belonging to the core left guideline, although lovely women is definitely the conflicting. As a consequence the application visited a necessary judgment: in cases where a individual might sit back and watch distressed in the allowed to remain offer, very little cartier replica uk everything that it strap components, golden, magical, cosmetic, and wash rag, . . .., might have an impact the usual process belonging to the core, and even lovely women is amazingly opportune, you should not shift that hublot replica uk distressed in the allowed to remain offer about this common practice. Hand-winding running watches stopwatch is simply not natural after the maximum archipelago. Food and several other professional activities, demand sensible and even chic hublot replica uk, it is therefore acceptable to help you pull on and even out of your t shirt cufflinks.

    ReplyDelete