Sunday, February 27, 2011

In My Mailbox 1

I’ve decided to try to do my first In My Mailbox, hosted by Kristi from the Story Siren. Why? Well, let just that I bought a couple of books on Tuesday, as my wonderful English class was cancelled.


First, I finally was able to buy The Iron King by Julie Kagawa. I’ve been searching for this book for a while, but every time I went to Indigo, they didn’t have any.I also bought The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary E. Pearson. I had heard many great comments about this book, so I had to buy it. And I bought After by Amy Efaw, because the cover kind of made me curious about this book.




 I also bought a couple of book on sale, simply because they were really cheap and seemed good.

First, I bought Heist Society by Ally Carter. It was only 6.29 instead of 18 or 20.Second, I bought Violet on the Runway by Melissa Walker. It was 3.99 instead of 12.50. It looked like it could be good. Why not? At that price, it’s not going to make me really poorer. Third, I bought Wings by Aprilynne Pike, and this one was 6.99 instead of 19.99. I had heard good comments about it, so why not give it a shot?


 

I also bought Switch by Carol Snow, which were 4.99 instead of 11.99. I don’t really know why I pick this one, except I was curious.Finally, I bought Alice in Wonderland and through the Looking Glass by Lewis Carroll, simply because I couldn’t not buy it, as it was only 3.99. After all, this is one of my favorite classics.

So, here is what I got this week! What did YOU get?

6 comments:

  1. Great books and great deals too. Hope you enjoy them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great mailbox! Totally understand about not being able to resist a book bargain! I try to stay away from the bargain tables for that very reason! *L*

    Love the cover for The Adoration of Jenna Fox! Very cool!

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heist Society was amazing and a really fun read; I hope that you enjoy it. After left me breathless and in tears (it's beautifully raw), The Iron King is great and the series is worth the read and I can't wait to see what you think of Jenna Fox; it's very different.
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great week! These all look amazing, and at that price you just can't leave them there!
    I have Wings, but haven't read it yet so I can't wait to hear what you think. After does look really good too!
    Enjoy and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog. ^__^

    You got amazing books and do enjoy reading them.

    ReplyDelete