Monday, February 21, 2011

Music Monday: Good Life by One Republic

I have three addictions. My first addiction, as you can probably guess, is books. Reading takes a big part of my life.

My second addiction is chocolate. Do I really need to explain why?

Finally, my third addiction is music. When I’m not reading (or at work or in school) I’m usually plugged on my Ipod. This is why I’ve decided to post every Monday what I’m listening to.

Here it is!

This week, I’ve been completely obsessed with One Republic. Most of you probably now them from the single Apologize featuring Timberland. But, it is not their greatest song. I feel in love in them, when I was in Germany two years ago. Apologize was feature in the movie KeinOhrHasen, and later the song Secret was featured in ZweiOhrKüken. After that, I was addicted.

Here is one of my favorite song form them, Good Life



When you're happy like a fool 
Let it take you over 
When everything is out 



You gotta take it in 
Their Website: HERE

And you, what are you listening to?

1 comment:

  1. You want to seek for a desirable rolex replica brand. This really an important part of a lot of our market place. Typically the follow getting section might be giving latest products. In your time 1988, Blancpain looks after had become typically the first follow label selling the whole set of eight diversified masterpieces fake breitling through watchmaking at that time. Such masterpieces can include, perpetual diary, moon phased diary, specially small circulation, Tourbillon, hour repeater and then the chronograph from divided up a few seconds. Typically the CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER of that label chunks all the way up efficiently typically the Blancpain looks after when ever the guy breitling replica areas the timepieces will always be modern, a tiny bit silly as well as a specific thing for ones adventurer. The corporate seems to have consistently strived in order to be completely different not to mention ingenious from making the effort important things including do not ever long been carressed and / or taken into consideration previously. The whole set of u-boat replica looks after developed from Blancpain depict decadence not to mention efficiency. Typically the looks after for the purpose of individuals are actually made from Le Brassus, Villeret, L-Evolutions, Leman not to mention Expertise on with the addition of only two recent choices. Typically the follow scratches but not just instance but more some add to who synthesizes utilizing your the hot months 2011 type clothes not to mention really adds form to all your appearances. The hottest general trends through looks after draw you and me some showering from gorgeous spheres not to mention certainly good sized, circular spoiled for the purpose of personal preference.

    ReplyDelete