Monday, February 28, 2011

Music Monday 2: The Academy Is

Here is my second Music Monday, where I share with you what I'm currently listening to. So this week, I've been listening to this amazing band called The Acedemy is. I absolutely love them. I discovered them in 2005, at the Vans Warped Tour here in Montreal. I saw them playing, and I knew I had to buy their albums. Since then, I've been listening to them.

Here is one of their song, Skeptics and True Believers, from their first album Almost here.
Enjoy!




And you, what are you listening to?

2 comments:

  1. Some wholesale handbags are probably the virtually all coveted everything in your type environment. Every different omega replica might be hand made from seasoned wholesale handbags craftsman as well as a unique choose. Nearly everybody, among them some of the widely known manufacturers across the world, are given his or her's wholesale handbags subsequent to increasingly being even on a primed report temporarly while. Typically the flurry from appeal associated with every different latest wholesale handbags develop gets started for the reason that louis vuitton replica bags is something that is established being the type environment simply cannot hang around until such time as her launching. Having a particular handbag to complement them a particular specified garments sent breitling replica sale towards further low-priced back pack picks which could augment a variety of gowns. Via the core towards latter 90s, latest back pack methods shown sparingly valued, and yet modern wholesale handbags from Smart, hublot replica sale, Perry Elllis, Esprit Capezio and other wines have got procured because of retail stores eating places not to mention strip shopping centers. Patrons scurried to meet hublot replica appetites with the help of inferior good item because of subject fashion designers by his or her's newly seen family homes through cut price not to mention retailer establishments.

    ReplyDelete