Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (1)


This is my first Waiting on Wednesday. It is a Meme hosted by Jill from breakingthespine I chose this book because I absolutely loved If I Stay, and I just can’t wait to read the sequel from Adam’s point of view. I love Forman’s style. I really wanted to read more from her, and I can’t be happier than to be able to know what happened to Mia after the horrible accident. A book I will run to the bookstore for.

Title: Where She Went
Author: Gayle Forman
Expected Publication: April 5th 2011
Number of Pages: 258
-
It's been three years since the devastating accident ... three years since Mia walked out of Adam's life forever.
Now living on opposite coasts, Mia is Julliard's rising star and Adam is LA tabloid fodder, thanks to his new rock star status and celebrity girlfriend. When Adam gets stuck in New York by himself, chance brings the couple together again, for one last night. As they explore the city that has become Mia's home, Adam and Mia revisit the past and open their hearts to the future - and each other.
Told from Adam's point of view in the spare, lyrical prose that defined If I Stay, Where She Went explores the devastation of grief, the promise of new hope, and the flame of rekindled romance.
-

3 comments:

  1. I haven't had a chance to read the first one, but they both look great.

    Our WOW pick is at BookSake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pick! I have If I Stay in my TBR pile, and this one is on my WL!

    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my Wow! This one looks interesting. I would have to read the first to continue though. I LOVE it when you don't know about a continuation in a series and are pleasantly surprised.

    ReplyDelete