Monday, February 07, 2011

A little message....

Hi everyone!

As some of you may I've guessed, my first language isn't English. It's French. Why am I telling you this? Simply because I know that my English is far from perfect, and I would really like it if you could tell me if something I wrote really sounds strange, or just doesn't make sense. Why? I want to improve my written English, which is now better than it used to be (Thanks to spending two years in an English-speaking college.

Thanks!

Peace, love and lots of books!

=)

1 comment:

  1. There are plenty of alternative benefits associated with making use of the American native hair plus one of them is definitely this there's no need to observe every special brazilian remy hair to prevent these folks harmless plus shinning. Additionally you can without difficulty trim plus colouring them reported by a person's identity plus demands. The number one a lot of section, when you are executing many of the time period of brazilian hair inches tall with wild hair, you can get your program which is more than enough to get a half dozen challenges.

    ReplyDelete