Monday, February 28, 2011

Review : Iron Queen

WARNING MAY CONTAIN SPOILER – THIRD BOOK OF THIS SERIES


Title: Iron Queen
Author: Julie Kagawa
Number of Pages: 358
Publisher: Harlequin Teen
-
My name is Meghan Chase.
I thought it was over. That my time with the fey, the impossible choices I had to make, the sacrifices of those I loved, was behind me. But a storm is approaching, an army of Iron fey that will drag me back, kicking and screaming. Drag me away from the banished prince who's sworn to stand by my side. Drag me into the core of conflict so powerful, I'm not sure anyone can survive it.
This time, there will be no turning back.
-
Can I say I’m completely in love with Kagawa’s wonderful series? I love everything about it. The cover, the pages, the words, the details… (Okay, now I’m turning into a groupie.)

The story is simply amazingly perfect. It took my breath away by moments, made me want to cry and made me cheer for Meghan. The plot is so well created; I just couldn’t put it down. I don’t even have enough words to describe how much I loved it.

The characters have grown so much through the three books, Ash most of all. I fell in love all over again with them. Still, I don’t want to spoil the story for those who haven’t read it, so I won’t give that many details. All I can say is that if you liked the Iron King, you will love this one. It gets better and better. Kagawa is the queen of sequel for me. I haven’t seen sequels that were better than the first book in a while.

Overall, I love, I love, and I love! I would totally give it an 11/10, because it was better than the Iron King and The Iron Daughter.

If you haven’t read it, go get it now!

1 comment:

  1. Looking presently manufactured a whole lot much easier for people like us while using tag heuer replica uk, most of us are now able to acquire, area obtain cures wish. The leading electric power supplier is usually a power supply. Although as soon as that power supply really needs to be substituted, this utilised power supply can certainly dirty the earth. To keep that, most of these new items are made to operated with a solar panel. Omega may be known for just a extensive in addition to famous heritage with check out doing. At the moment, rolex replica 's best of this particular effective persons along with the Olympic Video game titles. In truth, just recently, ıt had been accepted as the official Timekeeper on the Winter weather Olympics with The us. It offers brand names popular swimmer fake louis vuitton bags in addition to well-known The movies actor George Clooney seeing that it is lovers. It is quite distinct which the supplier possesses acquired it is name intended for creativity, particular prada replica, in addition to remarkable excellent.

    ReplyDelete