Sunday, March 27, 2011

In My Mailbox 5


In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi form the Story Sirens.

I didn'T want to buy that many books this week. I have so many waiting to be read, but I ended up finding some books that I really wanted to read.

First Demonglass:




I had really liked HEx Hall, and I had been dying to read the sequel, so when I saw it, I had to read it

See my review HERE













Next, Skins; the Novel. 

It simply was so unexpensive, I had to buy it. I loved the TV show, I had to give this book a chance.

See my review HERE!








Last, I finally bought Wither. I've been dying to read this one since I first heard of it, and now it is out! I'll probably read it thi week. 












So here is what I got this week. What did You get?

8 comments:

  1. I'm dying to read Wither .. I'm hoping you'll love it ;)
    Happy reading !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard great things about Hex Hall, although I haven't read it yet. But I definitely think it has an interesting idea behind it, and I'd love to read it eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Wither... Extremely jealous!
    Hope you like it :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books! Happy reading to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab set! I loved Hex Hall. I so want Demonglass. I enjoyed Wither.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. I forgot that Demonglass was out - but I have to be good and save for BEA in May.
    Enjoy Wither and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved Demonglass and Wither! Hope you enjoy Wither too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really enjoyed Hex Hall so I'm excited to read Demonglass. Great review :)

    ReplyDelete